Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. Would that be one case each or a case to share?
  2. *takes a big sip of the chocolate milk* Mmm hits the spot thanks Garrett...no worries I won't rat ya out B.L.
  3. It wasn't my idea to be here in the first place that was all the good deputy's idea. I ain't much of a milk fan neither 'less its chocolate..Hmm nice cold chocolate milk sounds real good about now it's be great if a could get me some please *whispers back*
  4. I agree with Garrett, a deputy or a fire fighter would be honorable positions of meaning.....One thing Garrett..keep a Duke outta trouble...., is that even possible? Trouble seems to follow them everywhere.
  5. Nah milk with cookies must be a real privilige around here I did get water though *points to pitcher of room temperature water* just so's I don't choke on the cookie crumbs.
  6. I agree TX but these ain't chipped beef flavor they're chocolate
  7. I'm sorry Lori guess I need to learn to keep my mouth shut.
  8. I reckon I'm ok coolin' my heels 'til the good deputy decides what my bail is gonna be. I got some delicious cookies here insteada that chipped beef stuff I just wish Rosco'd get off the internet so I could make my phone call or at least surf the web.
  9. Thank you Garrett, hmmm you do make some valid points about Cooter having to do all the work so maybe this won't be so bad afterall.
  10. Garrett are you trying to rile him? *secretly agrees with Garrett about the title having a nice ring to it*
  11. Aww hush up Lori *scowls at grinning cousin* Better watch it you might be next
  12. *steps into the cell taking a cookie* thank ya, so what's my bail?
  13. (If anyone still wants to take a stab at Roger's last question before this one go ahead. I have more than one trivia question for you.) 1. What did Burl and Shirley Tolliver raise on their farm? A) Pigs Horses C) Cows D) Goats E) All of the above 2. Who did "Shirley" marry in real life that was on the show? A) Sorrel Booke "Boss Hogg" John Schneider "Bo" C) James Best "Rosco" D) Denver Pyle "Uncle Jesse" E) Tom Wopat "Luke"
  14. Thank you for your support Daney I hope Brian and Maryanne listen to you, *have my doubts since you already been in jail.*
  15. Sounded good to me if it was upto me I'd say you made bail *smiles*
  16. *wrinkles nose at the sound of the menu* Sorry Daisy......
  17. Is Daisy allowed outside snacks? *thinking of a nice chocolate cake with a file filling*
  18. You do bring up a good point there Garrett, I'm personally not fond of bars myself either.
  19. *hides a snicker behind hand* Ah yes curtains would be nice in there, could block out the sun and any cold drafts coming in. I got some flowers that'd spruce the place up right nice too, they're silk but they look real.
  20. This story has the potential to be a good read and I'm not just saying that as one of the authors, although I would like to see it completed.
  21. *leans a shoulder against the bars* I'm sure they will get their turn Daney along with DaisyMae if she keeps hanging around the jail like she's been at.
  22. Both of these have been put in the archives, what has been posted of both is very good and I for one would like to see them completed.
  23. Nice Poem Roger

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.