Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B.L. Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B.L. Davenport

  1. Congrats Texasdaisy09!
  2. civil war
  3. Hoggoco Gasoline Company Fairview Junction To Catch a Duke
  4. tests
  5. hospitals
  6. LOL that's no excuse for not knowing GLG cos it says who the president is on the episode technically I am too young to know this I was only 2 when he went out of office lol.
  7. Catfish Creek Slumber Lane Money to Burn
  8. pancakes
  9. books
  10. Swift Creek Road Ira Grant The Hazzardgate Tape
  11. I agree (I was going to answer this one before the elimination but I guess I got sidetracked and forgot lol)
  12. mini van

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.