Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/15/2024 in Posts

  1. 2 points
    LOL True. I didn't last long on FB.
  2. 2 points
    YES! MM we all love you and thank you for all you do! You are one lady with a lot of class!!
  3. 2 points
    Happy Anniversary MM. Thank you for making all of this possible.
  4. 2 points
    And when you decided to join Facebook, I was your first friend over there.
  5. A-Z Game

    Skipper Duke reacted to Boss JD Hogg for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Agreed! Bewitched is a great show. I have the series on DVD.
  6. 1 point
    Thank you Meadowmufn for making this happen and keeping it going all these years.
  7. New HazzardNet New Look(Layout)

    RogerDuke reacted to Skipper Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Yes she is!
  8. New HazzardNet New Look(Layout)

    RogerDuke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Then it must've been our Supreme Superior Commander! She is awesome!!
  9. New HazzardNet New Look(Layout)

    RogerDuke reacted to Skipper Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Wow! Oh my. Must've been MM.
  10. New HazzardNet New Look(Layout)

    RogerDuke reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Well it wasn't me.
  11. Happy 25th Anniversary Hazzardnet

    Boss JD Hogg reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Congratulations to Meadowmufn on this fantastic accomplishment! What a labor of love it has been. So many ups and downs. Since MM is such a big Rosco fan I'm sure having James Best in the chat room was a huge up....and talking about his death was just the opposite. Friday will mark my 17th year here. I hadn't used a computer in my life and when my daughter said you can find anything on the internet, the first thing I asked was "Even Dukes of Hazzard stuff?" She showed me right away and when HazzardNet came up I was hooked.....still am. Best website on the internet! And of course the greatest part of it is all the friends I made. Long live Hazzard County!
  12. 1 point
    I 3rd the motion!
  13. 1 point
    you and me both!
  14. A-Z Game

    Boss JD Hogg reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    0 points
    Elizabeth Montgomery ( who played the main character, Samantha or " Sam" ) resembles my aunt Deana when she was YOUNG!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.