Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/06/2024 in Posts

  1. Word Association

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Yep...or shorter or flat. LOL
  2. A-Z Game

    Skipper Duke reacted to Boss JD Hogg for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Daisy almost MARRIED Jamie Lee Hogg.
  3. Dukes Meet Bill Elliott

    Garrett Duke reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    The General Lee arrive at the still site first. Bo, Luke, Bill and Ernie climbed out. "Hmm, Jesse should have gotten here before us" said Luke. Ernie responded right away. "I think I hear a vehicle." A moment later Jesse's Ford pulled in and parked behind the bushes beside the Charger. He got out and grunted. "I haven't been up here for years. It hasn't changed much." Bo piped up, "Well Uncle Jesse, Boss Hogg hasn't changed either. He's still a no good low down sidewinder. I can't believe he'd stoop so low as to frame a geniune NASCAR star." Luke laughed "As many famous country music stars he has framed why do you act surprised?" Jesse sat on a big log. "Now what are we gonna do about this mess?"
  4. Word Association

    Garrett Duke reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Delta Waves huh? LOL! ( Those are the shortest!)
  5. Coy Meets Girl

    MonacoMan reacted to Hobie Hartkins for a post in a topic

    1 point
    I think one of ....if not my fav. episode, is Two Too Many Roscos.......Whatever anybody here thinks is THE best or what they think about the Alien one, we can ALL agree, this one was ONE of the best anyway!
  6. Coy Meets Girl

    MonacoMan reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    I always look at the bright side of things when it comes to season 5. The series didn't end after 4 seasons. And it produced one of the best episodes ever...."Welcome Back Bo 'n' Luke."
  7. Tragedy in my life

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    0 points
    I just finished rereading all these posts and I'm glad the thread didn't get deleted as I requested. Unfortunately tragedy has struck again. After it got dark my dad called and told me that my mom never came in after her evening walk. He can barely get around so I went over and found her dead in the yard in a dark spot that the street light doesn't illuminate. It was probably a heart issue or a stroke but unless they do an autopsy I may never know. From what I understand they don't do autopsies on elderly people with a lot of health issues. It's only been 6 hours since it happened so it's still sinking in.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.