Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes

On 3/8/2021 at 9:05 AM, Skipper Duke said:

Haha Boss JD Hogg yeah Limo One is Missing. To tailor after sitting on it, picks up and shows him "Ahhh!!! You idiot! Is that anyplace to put your pincushion!? Yer pincushion!" Tailor:"No sir, it ain't. No." Rosco:"You dipstick! I hate you." Tailor:"Sorry."

One time Rosco said " I hate you" to Cletus and Cletus said, "That's not nice!" ....remember that one?

Bo Duke:"There ain't nothin' wrong with him that a nice warm towel won't fix." Luke Duke:"I wish I could say the same fer Cooter. First, that old guy frames him into jail, then, when we tried to get him out, Rosco tried to do the same thing to us." Bo Duke:"Hey. You don't suppose they're both in cahoots with Boss do ya?" Luke Duke:"Maybe so. We gotta prove it right quick though, else Cooter's gonna lose that garage fer keeps. Let's go."

Hughie Hogg(Driving green & white motor home runs Bo & Luke & the General Lee off the road into the drink) Bo Duke:"Dang it! He did that on purpose! I don't believe it!" Luke Duke:"You'll believe it when Cooter gives us a bill fer towin' us outta here, that's fer sure." Bo Duke:"Give him a call." Luke Duke:"If he don't get here quick, I'll learn how to swim!" Bo Duke:"Teh!"

Bo Duke:"Now, the Dukes and the Hoggs been on opposite sides of the fence fer years! We always have been, and we always will be!" Luke Duke:"And the day we step over that fence, it's gonna be a cold day in-" Uncle Jesse Duke:"You watch yer language! Now, you listen to me, both of you! You boys are reacting to prejudice! The Good Lord put us on this Earth to overcome things like hating people fer something they did to us in the past! Doesn't that make sense to you?"

Boss Hogg:"Alright! What'd you crooks do with them furs!?" Luke Duke:"We upholstered the General with 'em." Bo Duke:"Teh. They put 'em in that blue car. They're gettin' away." Rosco:"Boss, maybe that was that blue car goin' South that nearly run over our posteriors goin' North." Boss Hogg:"Yeah. But you believe that-" Luke Duke:"Yeah. If you give us a chance, we'll help you catch 'em." Boss Hogg:"Sure you will!"(to Rosco)"And you believe in the words of a Duke!? Go on lock 'em up!"

Boss Hogg:"Oh my! Who's this lovely lady?" Rosco:"She's yer wife Boss!" Boss Hogg:"Oh my wife! Wait a minute, that's you in the picture too, though ain't it? Rosco:"Yeah. You should've shot my other side. That's my best profile." Boss Hogg:"You got your arm right around my wife!" Rosco:"Right around her. I love her dearly." Boss Hogg:"What's goin' on between the 2 of you!?" Rosco:"Well, you see Boss, she's yer wife, but she's my sister!" Boss Hogg:"Oh yer sister huh? I see now. Wait a minute!" Rosco:"What?" Boss Hogg:"If she's yer sister, that makes you my brother-in-law." Rosco:"Yeah you little devil. Kew kew kew!" Boss Hogg:"I had no idea how low I'd really sunk!"

Edited by Skipper Duke
Spelled "no" wrong

Waylon Jennings:"Now, y'all better pay attention. This here General Lee comin' atcha ain't." Moody:"We'll use this here fake General Lee fer a couple more bank heists, then dump it." Waylon:"While this here General Lee is, and it's lookin' fer the one that ain't. Except it's on the wrong road. But Daisy and Jesse ain't."