Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes

43 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

I wouldn't know where to begin. If I could only pick one it would be the Lucinda Meadows quote that is my signature. Do you have a favorite Skipper?

Cousin Roger... There's many great ones! To many to pick from! But I like Bo & Daisy's flirting on One Armed Bandits in the Boars Nest.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if I have it word for word, but it goes something like this:

Boss:  Oh, she was dippin' in the public till, was she?  Oh my oh my.  Is that what some people do?

Rosco in the background: Ohhh, some people!

Boss:  Why, I never heard of such a thing!

Rosco:  Of course you have Boss.  We do it all the time.

Boss:  Would you please!

On 9/9/2020 at 1:50 PM, Burl Tolliver said:

Not sure if I have it word for word, but it goes something like this:

Boss:  Oh, she was dippin' in the public till, was she?  Oh my oh my.  Is that what some people do?

Rosco in the background: Ohhh, some people!

Boss:  Why, I never heard of such a thing!

Rosco:  Of course you have Boss.  We do it all the time.

Boss:  Would you please!

LOL Boss sure let Rosco get away with a lot. The writers were brilliant for making Lulu Rosco's sister. There was no way Lulu would ever let Boss fire her baby brother. 

• 5 months later...

I actually made a huge list of "Waylonisms" that takes up several pages, too long for here.

But two from Rosco:

"I caught them fighting like the third monkey on the gangplank of Noah's Ark!" (S4E1 "Mrs Daisy Hogg")

Or:

Cooter: "Well, what brings you out so early, Boss?"

Rosco: "I'll tell you what brings him out.  He knows you’re an early bird, and with him being a worm, he plans on catching you.” (S5E19 "Welcome Back Bo 'N Luke")

6 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

yep...well it is what it is...cousin Skipper but living in Hazzard helps out quite a bit! :)  

Being normal would be pretty boring so be thankful you're not normal Hobie. I bet I have a lot more things that make me "not normal" than you do. That's why people like being around me...,I'm not boring. 

On 2/26/2021 at 5:05 PM, Skipper Duke said:

Bo Duke:"You think I should bleed these brakes again?" Luke Duke:"If you don't relax, the only thing that's gonna do any bleedin' is yer nose. What's a matter with you anyways? Yer as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs."(S1E7 Luke's Love Story)