Sign in to follow this  
Roth Potter

Tom Sarmento in the Netherlands

I guess this goes here.

You probably know this guy, but if you don't. Tom Sarmento is one of the guys who prepared General Lee's for the show and is full of great stories about it. Hoss has a great video of him, I cant find it at the moment... But anyway. He met up with two big Duke fans from my country twice now and they have recorded some footage of him driving in their almost perfect replica General Lee which I thought was worth sharing. 

Thanks for posting the video, Roth. It's good to see Tom enjoying himself in Europe again. I think he likes meeting Dukes fans - the owners of General Lee replicas I met at last year's American car show had both met him. He's certainly quite happy to talk about the show, and is very generous with his time.

Thats so cool @GeneralLee_440! I wonder if this is the Lee of Alma or Serge, never seen either myself. Maybe I should someday hire the car? :)

Serge has the actual front valance from LEE1 I heard.

EDIT: This is Serge's car comparing numberplates.

Edited by Roth Potter

Yes that’s Serge’s car. He has sent me tons of pics. Also if you YouTube General Lee decal install you will see a guy installing decals like LEE 1 and that’s Serges car as well. I will post some more pics. I also have John Schneider in Serges car in Germany