Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meadowmufn

Fan of the Month for August 2015

11 posts in this topic

Join me in congratulating Mark B. for being Fan of the Month for August 2015. Along with our heartfelt thanks for his outstanding contributions to HazzardNet, he gets a nifty title to show off on the forums. :) You can read our post about him on the blog.

Wow- this is pretty special!  Hazzardnet has always been welcoming place, but this is over the top; I am honored. 

There's really only one word fits:  YEEHAW!!!

I've always felt like I get more out of coming here than I contribute, so its an unexpected pleasure to know folks are enjoying what I've posted.  My first hope is that I can inspire others to try something creative themselves, even (or especially) if you don't think you can do it!  And when you do, share it; you don't know who you'll inspire next!

And thank you to whatever sneaky Hazzard-ite nominated me! 

Mark

Meadowmufn likes this

Congratulations Mark. It's well deserved.

(you might not be able to tell but I'm giving you a standing ovation right now)

Edited by RogerDuke

Congrats Mark!!!  Welcome back and I hope to see pictures of the model of Cooter's Garage!

DixieDavenport

PS.  Yeah by the name, you can see why I'm interested in the garage! I'm Cooter's little sister, Dixie (TROUBLE) Davenport!

Edited by DixieDavenport

Thanks Dixie- always a pleasure to meet another Davenport!  I'm going to get some more pics up soon in the model thread now that its 'complete' (at least complete for now until I add to the model with other buildings).

Mark