Happy Birthday Sorrell!!!

JESSI DUKE

• 11 months later...
I've always admired Sorrell, especially for the fact he could speak five different languages! I only know about one and a half, and a few phrases in two or three others. LOL.

I wish I could have met him. Rest In Peace, Boss. And Happy Birthday.

i didnt like him too much in the show but im sure in real life he would be the sweetest person

RIP Boss and Sorrell

I so loved his caracter , no matter how ruthless he was , caniving and such, he made the show fun to watch, and Sorell was one hell of an actor ......

Ditto. He and Rosco were such a great team. Jimmie and Sorrell just clicked together and brought those two to life. I love Boss, despite his moral shortcomings. When it really counted, he did the right thing... eventually. LOL.

Happy Birthday, Boss.

Ditto. He and Rosco were such a great team. Jimmie and Sorrell just clicked together and brought those two to life. I love Boss, despite his moral shortcomings. When it really counted, he did the right thing... eventually. LOL.

Happy Birthday, Boss.

When I need to get away from my troubles, I watch the re -runs I haven't seen in a long time and for awhile I am as happy as a clam...lol

• 3 months later...

I probably should have started another thread and named it "Happy Birthday Boss". Boss is the only person who gets to celebrate his birthday twice. While Mr. Booke's birthday may be in January, according to the episode "Baa Baa White Sheep" Boss and his twin Abraham Lincoln Hogg were born on April 6, 1926. That's Today!! Happy Birthday Boss and Abe!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Happy Birthday Boss (Monday January 4).

We'll all meet you at the Boar's Nest for a buttermilk at half price to celebrate.

I'll be sure to check the expiration date this time.

I got sick from Boss's half price buttermilk last year. Maybe it's a good thing I missed his birthday and didn't celebrate this year.

Belated happy birthday Boss (Jan 4)

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...