Everyone's right - 'A' is Mary Jo Catlett aka. Cousin Alice. She appears in two or three episodes and even gets to wear a Hawaiian shirt - can't see Cousin Alice doing that. Since then I've also seen the M*A*S*H episodes with Rick Hurst and Bernard Fox (Iggins from 'Southern Comfurts') in.

Q. In 'RIP Henry Flatt', what date did Henry Flatt die (according to his headstone)?:

A) April 12 1979

B) May 12 1979

C) June 12 1979

D) July 12 1979

E) August 12 1979

This is a toughie.

Sorry Roger, everyone got the last question, so I thought I throw in a harder one. I'd have been surprised if anyone knew it - I just wanted some lucky guesses. The answer was D) July 12 1979.

Headstone.jpg

Q. Hal Smith, who played Henry Flatt, did a good job of staying out of Boss's way, but reappeared as Pop Durham in season 6. Which episode in season 6 did he appear?.

I'm kicking myself for not knowing. I'll guess "Undercover Dukes" because it's all I can think of on the top of my head.

"kicking myself"..."top of my head"....all these anatomical phrases are driving me crazy....after my experiece early this summer (RogerDuke almost died thread) I've decided to not kick myself on the top of my head....even though it is healed.

Like they say on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" always go with the first answer you think of. I've noticed with Hoss's questions that's true. I wasn't thinking of him giving that prayer but it must have been in my feeble memory somewhere because that episode just clicked up there.

Hey Brian, you're too late. I think I just pulled a hamstring.

Everyone seemed to know it was 'Undercover Dukes', points to all.

Now an announcement:

This will be my last question for a while. I have been posing questions for just over a year now and have had great fun doing so. On the downside, I can't remember the last time I sat down and watched an episode from start to finish without pausing it to take a screengrab or make a note of something that could be a question. Roger has kindly agreed to step in and ask questions while I'm on my sabbatical - it will give me a chance to show my ignorance :). Thanks to all who've played during my tenure of this thread.

I thought the following picture was appropriate for the situation.

Q. Which episode from season 1 is this picture from?:

HelpHoss.jpg

I agree with B.L.

LOL your appropriate caption cracked me up Hoss.

I wish I had better computer skills and could do screen grabs and all that fancy stuff Hoss does. It seems like the trivia thread will be taking a step backward with me taking over. On the other hand, having the opportunity to laugh at Hoss when he misses a question should be fun so it might balance things out.

Thanks for all the time you put into trivia Hoss. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say "Awesome Job!!"

B.L., Roger and MaryAnne were right. It's "Daisy's Song".

From "The Legacy" what's the last name of Jesse's old girlfriend Lucinda?

a) Star

B) Moon

c) Rivers

d) Mountain

e) Fields

f) Meadows

g) Woods

Man, and here I thought the questions would get a little easier now that Hoss isn't coming up with them! Hmm...I'm gonna go with "f", Meadows. It's the only one that sounds right after going through the list.

Man, and here I thought the questions would get a little easier now that Hoss isn't coming up with them!

I always knew the questions would get harder for me :).

Star and Moon sound to 'showbiz', and I'm inclined to agree with Brian and BL - Meadows sounds the most plausible, and it rings a bell somewhere - just don't know if it's the right bell!.

I remember Rosco looking at his astrological charts, but not the episode. I saw 'Money to Burn' fairly recently and I don't remember it from that episode. I also don't recall it being in '10 Million Dollar Sheriff', so (by process of elimination) I'm going for A) 'The Sound of Music - Hazzard Style'.