You're all right, it's Cooter.

As a bonus question, it's said that "For $??.??, he could repaint an old hearse and make it look new enough to satisfy the fussiest undertaker in the world.".

Q. What's the missing amount?:

A) $19.99

B) $29.99

C) $39.99

D) $49.99

E) $59.99

Lucky 'wild guess' MaryAnne, sorry BL. It was $29.99 - what a bargain!.

Q. The first California episode, 'Swamp Molly', saw the one and only appearance of a jewelry store next to Rhuebottom's. What was the name of its owner?.

I think y'all know by now which thread the answer can be found in. I'll do a multiple choice if no one gets it.

Oh MaryAnne, you hurt me and you made me cry, but if you leave me I will surely die :).

Sorry, I get emotional giving points away. MaryAnne was correct, and I assume Roger's notebook was too. Here it is (new question below):

Carols0106.jpg

Q. When Daisy has to share Enos's room at the boarding house in 'Close Call for Daisy', what does Enos hastily remove from his mirror?.

I hate to admit it but I actually had that poster. Charlie's Angels was just a silly stage I was going through before Dukes came along.

You must have been a young man in your mid- to late-teens, so I can understand the appeal Charlie's Angels must have had ;).

I'm gonna go with 24

I'm sure Garrett would like that answer BL, but I'm afraid Roger was right.

Q. I've just posted this picture from 'Happy Birthday, General Lee' in the Hazzard Square thread, but how much was a gallon of gas when the Dukes acquired the General?:

A) 24.9 cents

B) 29.9 cents

C) 34.9 cents

D) 39.9 cents

E) 44.9 cents

Cooters0701.jpg

I got my first car about the same time the Dukes were building the General Lee but gas was so cheap back then nobody ever paid attention to the price. By the way, it was a blue 1975 Mustang II that I took over payments for when my brother went into the Marines. When the Dukes came out I put a confederate flag front license plate on it to honor my favorite show.

I'm going to guess D) 39.9

We have a winner, and the winner is ...

Cooters2_0701.jpg

Lizzy - well done Lizzy.

My dad keeps telling me that back when he was my age gas was so cheap putting ten dollars in would over flow the tank and have it pouring out on your shoes.

At the current prices we're paying here I'd get about one and a quarter gallons of gas for $10 :(. At least the price of soda hasn't gone up as much.

I never mentioned it in the Hazzard Square thread, but the list of services provided by Cooter in 'Happy Birthday, General Lee' is different from other episodes. It's a lot more farm based.

Q. In 'The Dukes in Hollywood' why did Flash fail her movie screen test?:

A) She ran off

B) She bit the director

C) She barked at the lead actor

D) She wouldn't roll over

E) She fell asleep