• 4 weeks later...

In case any of you new folks here don't know this....

This trivia thread was intended for everyone to ask trivia questions so if you have any...ask away.

I'm only posting this because I thought it might be possible that folks might have noticed that me and Hoss have been the only two asking questions in the past. While that may be true, it hasn't been that way because others weren't permitted to post questions, it's only been that way simply because people haven't posted questions.

We have some knowledgable new folks here so, like I said, ask away...

Just make sure you're 100% sure of the answer before you ask!

I was going to post a question earlier tonight, and it was going to be "What's the next question, Roger?". Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure of the answer, so I won't be posting it now ;).

As Roger said, most of the last questions have been posted by himself or myself (with a few by Brian). If you have a challenge, feel free to post your question. Just don't leave us hanging too long for the correct answer :).

Nice one Rosco83522. I remembered Hard Luck Jones, but couldn't think of the revenue agent.

Now another question. Throughout 'Uncle Boss' Cooter wears an oily red T-shirt, but what does it say on it?:

A) Already Gone

B) Desperado

C) Get Over It

D) Take It To The Limit

E) Take It Easy

In case y'all hadn't guessed from the choices, it was the name of a song by The Eagles.

Hey Daney, if we can get enough people to guess a season 4 episode somebody will get it right.

No need Roger, Daney already has the right answer - it was 'Trouble at Cooter's'. If you have the closed captions on while the boys are singing it doesn't show the lyrics but does say "Do you know the words?". If you need the closed captions, how do you know what the song is?. :confused:

Anyone else care to ask a question?.

Hoss got right.

Those handsome Beaudry boys are from the Chatahoochee Hills of Tennessee (more than 50 miles away).

I'm not real sure where the Comfurt's are from. I have three towns marked in my notebook for that episode but I'm still not sure. I think it's Center City but I have Plattsboro and Pine Springs mentioned too. I guess I should have been a little more detailed in my "Other Counties" section.

Sorry I'm slow with the answer. I've been working a ton of double shifts.

Now please tell us more about that episode you mentioned Brian.

Edited by RogerDuke

Hoss got right.

Those handsome Beaudry boys are from the Chatahoochee Hills of Tennessee (more than 50 miles away).

I'm not real sure where the Comfurt's are from. I have three towns marked in my notebook for that episode but I'm still not sure. I think it's Center City but I have Plattsboro and Pine Springs mentioned too. I guess I should have been a little more detailed in my "Other Counties" section.

Sorry I'm slow with the answer. I've been working a ton of double shifts.

Now please tell us more about that episode you mentioned Brian.

I found the answer (when I wasn't looking for it) while making vid clips of "Boss Behind Bars" which is a Season 6 episode. The Duke boys start to investigate the Beaudry's and mention the location.

Good question, tho', that was a tough one!

No need Roger, Daney already has the right answer - it was 'Trouble at Cooter's'. If you have the closed captions on while the boys are singing it doesn't show the lyrics but does say "Do you know the words?". If you need the closed captions, how do you know what the song is?. :confused:

Anyone else care to ask a question?.

Thank you, Hoss! How's this for a question?

what actors appeared in Moonrunners & Dukes Of Hazzard in different roles? Waylon as the balladeer in both makes 5 actors from Moonrunners to participate in DOH.

Hint: 1 is recurring, 3 were guests on 1 episode each, all before the 3rd season.

or

Question #2:

Double Sting episode's Rose Ellen & less than a year later, Southern Comfurts episode's Holly Comfurt was played by which actress?