It does. Khee!

Audrey Landers was one of the 20 or so that I initialy thought of. What I didn't realize was that she was on the show twice! I remembered her as Gail Flatt but totally forgot about Billie Jean in "No More Mr. Nice Guy." ROFL.

Anybody else gonna guess at who the cute little blonde girl is? She was still blonde by the time of her Dukes appearance...

MaryAnne got it first and without any help but, since you requested it, I'll reveal the answer....

Diane Benson from Carnival of Thrills.....shucks, I can't think of her real name. My wife told me yesterday and I already forgot....wait, it's on the tip of my tongue...shucks, lost it again....

I don't know the bonus but I bet it was a Walt Disney film.

Robin Mattson. Interesting also to note (at least, for me) is a year before Carnival of Thrills, Robin was in a tv movie called "Hot Rod" with one of my favorite actors, Robert Culp. I have not yet seen or found the movie anywhere but apparently Culp plays a Boss Hogg-ish type character (without the white suit. Or the extra girth. ROFL.) and tries to keep the hero of movie out of an auto race.

Sound familiar? LOL.

The movie from 1966 was "Namu, the Killer Whale."

Well done Roger (and his wife), and bonus points to MaryAnne for getting the name of the movie.

Q. In 'Jude Emery' who quotes a line from the Sir Walter Scott poem 'Marmion' when they say "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."?:

A) Uncle Jesse

B) Jude Emery

C) 'Snake' Harmon

D) Boss Hogg

E) Rosco

F) Cooter

(I have to confess, I knew the quote but had to look up where it was from ;))

I think it was Cooter but Hoss doesn't usually list the correct answer as the last choice. I'll say Cooter anyway.

That reminds me of a quote from a poem by the famous Sir RogerDuke...

Oh what a tangled website he weaves, when Hoss's trivia tries to deceive.

(I have a patent on that quote so if anybody wants to repeat it you'll have to pay me. Just send the routing number of your banking or checking account to Roger Duke, Hazzard County USA and I'll take care of taking the appropriate amount of money out)

I think it was Cooter but Hoss doesn't usually list the correct answer as the last choice.

I try to randomly pick where the right answer goes - guess I was getting predictable :).

That reminds me of a quote from a poem by the famous Sir RogerDuke...

Oh what a tangled website he weaves, when Hoss's trivia tries to deceive.

Oh what a mangled verse you write, when first you practice to delight (© me ;)).

Roger and BL got the right answer, and BL correctly completed the quote (I thought it would have been too easy if I had included that bit).

Q. In 'Good Neighbors, Duke' what is the name of the company that Bo and Luke get the fencing wood from?.

(I'm not giving multiple choice because I've posted the answer in another thread in the last week - who says I'm not good to y'all?)

I see I mispelled my answer. It should have been spelled Yellow Pine Lumber Company. I guess I was right all along.

You know what they say Roger: "When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic."

Hey Hoss, isn't YPLC the one that provided the three pick up trucks on the "Great Santa Claus Chase?"

The pickup trucks were from the Yellow Pine Construction Co., so they're probably connected.

Q. In 'The Hack of Hazzard' what color was the interior of Miz Tisdale's cab?:

A) Black

B) Red

C) Green

D) Blue

E) Saddle Tan

Remember, they take the seats out.

LOL. My answer's a guess at best. Hoss posted a screencap in another thread from this episode that I think shows some of the seat of the cab. But I could be wrong and it's part of another car. :-o

I'd admire you for sticking to your answer tho', Roger. You may turn out to be correct!

Sorry Roger, MaryAnne is right (as usual). I'm not sure if she only answers the ones she knows, or just doesn't like to show-off by answering them all ;). Incidentally, saddle tan is the interior color of General Lee.

Q. In 'The Return of Hughie Hogg', when Hughie presents the "brand-spanking-new used fire truck" who is on the hood?.

Well done Lizzy and Roger. It'll probably pay you to keep an eye on the Hazzard Square thread as it's giving me some ideas for questions :).

Q. How many flavors of ice cream are available from the 'Ice Cream Parlor' in the drug store?.

A) 21

B) 31

C) 41

D) 51

E) 61

You should have gone with your birthday Roger. Unbelievably, the ice cream parlor boasts 51 flavors (that's 20 more than Baskin Robbins). Belated birthday wishes to you Roger - you don't list your birthday, so I didn't know I'd missed it :(.

Today the US President made an historic visit to Ireland. Sadly, I was working, and had to make do with watching it on TV. I'm pleased to report that Limo One didn't go missing, although it did get stuck. You can see the video here if you haven't seen it already. You can't blame Irish roads because it was just leaving the US embassy, so was technically still on US soil at the time :). He later got a big cheer for saying "Is féidir linn" - "Yes we can" in Irish.

I couldn't think of an original question from 'Limo One is Missing' so I have a more general one.

Q. In many episodes there is a sign visible on a wall in Hazzard Square advertising 'St. Jacobs Oil'. Which country does this remedy claim to be from?. Is it:

A) American

B) British

C) Dutch

D) French

E) German

That's a toughie. I'll guess Dutch.

Thanks for updating us on Obama. I was looking for you in the pub wearing your orange 01 hat Hoss. Thanks for explaining why you couldn't make it. Well, at least you got to sit in the front row of the royal wedding with your 01 hat on. Hopefully nobody besides me noticed it was a little greasy.