Everything posted by The_Dukes_Generl_Lee01
-
Tom at 2008 DukesFest?
I don't think he did but maybe I don't remember when or exactly what he said but lets all hope he is able to come it would be very cool if he did come this year! YEEHAW!
-
Tom at 2008 DukesFest?
Thats cool so hopefully he will be, though i probably wont be able to go this year though because of gas prices and not having a job that pays enough money or enough hours so I am currently looking for a better job and will hopefully find one very soon, maybe! He is one of the ones i didn't get autograph from because he wasn't there last and last year was my first time ever at DukesFest! YEEHAW! It was the best!
-
Highly Detailed General Lee
I just got my Danbury Mint General Lee it is one of the most detailed General Lee's ever made, it is as close to what we would like in it as you could possibly get and it has a CB attenae on the back of it like th real thing, It even has a tire jack and a tire in the back trunk and a very detailed engine inside it and I just bought it Brand New! YEEHAW! I'll post some pics when my camera batteries get fully charged!
-
Dukes Cast - Opry & Nashville Palace 6/1/07
I gotta go to DukesFest and we were gonna go to the Opry thing but we couldn't because we were over at cootersplace and didn't see what time it was so we weren't able to go to the opry wish I had gone though I really do thats for sure! I think we will definitely be going to DukesFest next year hopefully we can save a lot more money up this time around! YEEHAW! It was the best thing I had ever gone to no doubt about it and the first time I've gone to it!
-
New Rosco Police Car 1:18 Gallery...
The_Dukes_Generl_Lee01 replied to TRPColtrane95's topic in Dukes of Hazzard Collectibles & MemorabiliaI wanna buy me one of them, but I gotta save some money so I can get some other stuff first and then hopefully be able to get it! I can't wait!
-
DukesFest 2007 Ree-ports!
I went there too and It was awesome and I went to catherine on saturday and then to John, Sonny, Rick, and James on Sunday! I loved every minute of it and then I also got an autogragh from waylons brother too! YEEHAW! I got some pics too!
-
Dukes question
I think that all the ones that were on only once or twice are all my favorites to me anyways! YEEHAW!
-
You Might Be a Redneck if
If you are totally and completely beyond belief obsessed with The Best TV show ever The Dukes of Hazzard and there ain't no doubt about it at all!
-
Bo's missing
Well I got another funny thing to say is I told my boss that I was talking next week and the week after that off Because I am going to DukesFest and I guess john isn't the only one who can do it I am too! YEEHAW!
-
Poll: Favorite episodes
I like all the episodes but my true favorite is not listed and that is Happy Birthday General Lee and I think that it was the best episode ever made! Don't know why, but that is what I think anyways! YEEHAW!
-
Does anyone think that there will be...
Yeah I remember hearing about the supposed mini series last year or so but haven't heard anything since I really doubt that that will actually happen at all, though it would be kind of cool to see one but not be anything like the movie's either one of them! But it still would kind of cool though.
-
What do you think of season 7?
I think it's pretty good I like it a lot theres not any episode on the whole entire TV series that I don't like because I am completely as obsessed with the Dukes, more then anyone will ever know and I am going to DukesFest and can't wait to go it's only a week before I leave to head down there! YEEHAW!
-
NASCAR 2007! Discussion...
Thats too bad oh well, there's a lot worse things that could've happened.
-
Does anyone think that there will be...
A 3rd Dukes of Hazzard movie or even a third Reunion? Maybe, But I'm not sure, but what about you?
-
John's autograph idea for Dukesfest 2007
cool I like that Idea sounds pretty good to me! YEEHAW!
-
Poll for Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning
I thought it was pretty descent though it could've definitely been a little better and they should of kept Lulu fat though and more Racing in it too! But I still liked it though.
-
Unrated DVD of Dukes Of hazzard: the Beginning
I bought Unrated version and it was a lot better then the last movie thats for sure! YEEHAW!
-
NASCAR 2007! Discussion...
I don't watch NASCAR as much as I used to but I am still a huge fan of Nascar too but I won't go to the races or watch them anymore because they are starting to play that horrible crap called rap music and are going a long with the political correctness which is a bunch of fewey that should be thrown in the trash! I deathly hate political correctness I dislike anyone who beloves in that horrible stuff too!
-
Reviews of Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning
I saw it when it was on the first night and I liked it a lot and thought that it was very good and definitely better then the 2005 movie and I will be buying The DVD today thats for sure! YEEHAW!
-
Carnival of Thrills Part 2 Question
I thought that was pretty funny I like watching it goes from nose up to straight out! YEEHAW!
-
Howdy y'all
Hello My name is Garrett, I've been a member of this forum for 3 or 4 years now I think and I've enjoyed it here and on my own site which there's a link to it on my profile! YEEHAW!
-
Filmig locations in Cal.
Yep and If ya get the Return to Hazzard in California DVD they'll show a whole boat load of Dukes places in California and what happened to some of the vehicles on The Dukes of Hazzard like Cooters tow truck and a few other vehicles! I just saw it with a friend and went on ebay and bought a copy of the DVD for 25 bucks and it is awesome I can't wait to get my copy! YEEHAW!
-
DUKESFEST 2007?
Alls I know is That I like Dukes of Hazzard and I am going to Dukesfest! and I like all the Dukes vehicle but the General Lee's my favorite! YEEHAW!
-
Collier & Company - John Schneider's Movie
I liked the trailer a lot it was pretty good! That is for sure!
-
Link to the new movie DVD trailer
Looks pretty good