The Season 5 "Problem"

Hi all.

Normally, a cast replacement is a bad idea, but the boys they got temporarily to switch for Bo and Luke were great. They just weren't Bo and Luke, that's all.

Nowadays, if a network makes a cast replacement it's very likely to ruin the show/movie and/or the characters.

Also, Byron Cherry  made me remember Terence Hill with that blonde hair of his and his adorable smile.

On 10/1/2021 at 1:01 PM, RogerDuke said:

It's good to hear from you again Philip. Coy and Vance did a good job of keeping the series going but like most fans I rejoiced when Bo and Luke came back. I wish Coy and Vance would have came back for visits. I've met Byron Cherry twice. Great guy! 

Cousin Roger... I met him once. Nov 2013.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Philip_Duke said:

I finished Season 5, "Part 1" and it made me kinda sad they had to go because they were such a great addition to the series.

That being said, I do prefer Bo and Duke, obviously.

I felt exactly that way when that episode first aired. I was so happy about the boys coming home that I didn't even think about being sad Coy and Vance were leaving....until they did leave. 

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

I felt exactly that way when that episode first aired. I was so happy about the boys coming home that I didn't even think about being sad Coy and Vance were leaving....until they did leave. 

You know, now that you mention it, that's how I felt. Kind of glad/sad....you know?