Arrest Brian Coltrane!

MaryAnne

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Looks around nervously.* Sheesh Brian if I knew you were gonna make such a big deal out o' not getting pie I wouldn't have mentioned it. Fine I'll go get you some of that peach pie I mentioned. Now hold tight and I'll be back before you can say peach pie with ice cream.

*Hops off booking desk and leaves the building. A little while later comes back with a full pie and a paper bag.* I'm sorry there's no ice cream but they wouldn't let me have any. The pie is fresh from the pie shop down the street, had to pay an arm and a leg for it but I'm certain it's good. Oh and I brought you some homemade chocolate chip cookies. Mainly 'cause I couldn't get ya no ice cream and because I'm a sucker for men in black leather jackets behind bars. I hope you like it. *Offers pie and cookies to Brian.* Another thought I'd spy on Chet and Garret for you but I think we all know Chet doesn't particularly like me and he'd know something was going on.

*returns to the booking room, having missed the initial pie lie bit. Which means having missed out on having the chance to say "I Spy A Pie Lie." Dang.*

*notices the kid in the '73 shirt.* Man we just attract anybody around this joint. Khee! *looks toward cousin and Alex behind bars* Well, cousin, you got those stories done yet? Or were you running your mouth all night? *grins*

*Looks around nervously.* Sheesh Brian if I knew you were gonna make such a big deal out o' not getting pie I wouldn't have mentioned it. Fine I'll go get you some of that peach pie I mentioned. Now hold tight and I'll be back before you can say peach pie with ice cream.

*Hops off booking desk and leaves the building. A little while later comes back with a full pie and a paper bag.* I'm sorry there's no ice cream but they wouldn't let me have any. The pie is fresh from the pie shop down the street, had to pay an arm and a leg for it but I'm certain it's good. Oh and I brought you some homemade chocolate chip cookies. Mainly 'cause I couldn't get ya no ice cream and because I'm a sucker for men in black leather jackets behind bars. I hope you like it. *Offers pie and cookies to Brian.* Another thought I'd spy on Chet and Garret for you but I think we all know Chet doesn't particularly like me and he'd know something was going on.

*smiles at the offering of baked goods, cheerfully accepting the pie and cookies* Thank ya, Lizzy. *sets the bag down and helps self to a slice of pie, chewing blissfully*

Mmm. Gotta say, country cookin' agrees with me... *notices Alex's patient expression and offers him cookies* Heah you go, buddy.

*swallows down the pie in short order, then looks at Lizzy again* Yer awright, Miss Lizzy. And if Chet doesn't like you, that means you're doin' somethin' right. Khee! Still, I'd appreciate any news you can sniff out about him n' Garrett. If ah know them two, they're hidin' out at the Ladies Auxilliary Club, or sittin' in on Lulu's Hazzard County Beautifyin' Committe.

*smiles at the offering of baked goods, cheerfully accepting the pie and cookies* Thank ya, Lizzy. *sets the bag down and helps self to a slice of pie, chewing blissfully*

Mmm. Gotta say, country cookin' agrees with me... *notices Alex's patient expression and offers him cookies* Heah you go, buddy.

*swallows down the pie in short order, then looks at Lizzy again* Yer awright, Miss Lizzy. And if Chet doesn't like you, that means you're doin' somethin' right. Khee! Still, I'd appreciate any news you can sniff out about him n' Garrett. If ah know them two, they're hidin' out at the Ladies Auxilliary Club, or sittin' in on Lulu's Hazzard County Beautifyin' Committe.

*grins at the offer of the cookes* Thanks Brian! *takes a cookie and has a bite of then chuckles a little coughing, but waits a moment to comment* Chet and Garrett are probably at the Garden Club or something with the other daisies!

Chet dislikin' someone is a good thing? *part thinking out loud and question*

*grins at the offer of the cookes* Thanks Brian! *takes a cookie and has a bite of then chuckles a little coughing, but waits a moment to comment* Chet and Garrett are probably at the Garden Club or something with the other daisies!

*turns head to answer Alex* More like pansies. A pair o' pansies at the garden club. But they might be pushin' up daisies soon enuff.

*clears throat* If I may interrupt this impromptu meeting of the Hazzard Flower Club, ah, Brian, you ain't answered my question. You got those stories done yet?

*quickly mutters to Alex* ...mum's the word...

*steps closer to the cell door and gives MaryAnne a shrug* Oh, I got through half a page last night... s'comin' along about as well as you could expect, givin' mah chatterbox cellmate. But I'm havin' some trouble with the story you're in.

*steps closer to the cell door and gives MaryAnne a shrug* Oh, I got through half a page last night... s'comin' along about as well as you could expect, givin' mah chatterbox cellmate. But I'm havin' some trouble with the story you're in.

*grins at the mum comment clearing throat* I deny everything!

Oh? What kind of trouble?

Oh? What kind of trouble?

*leans side against the bars* The part where you git killed off. Havin' you get shot is just too ...messy. Havin' you drown ain't as dramatic. Havin' you suffocate because you fell asleep face-down in your pillow, won't fit with the plot.

*looks at cousin, teasing her* Nearest thang I can figure, is you break your neck while trippin' over an electrical cord heah.

*leans side against the bars* The part where you git killed off. Havin' you get shot is just too ...messy. Havin' you drown ain't as dramatic. Havin' you suffocate because you fell asleep face-down in your pillow, won't fit with the plot.

*looks at cousin, teasing her* Nearest thang I can figure, is you break your neck while trippin' over an electrical cord heah.

Somehow I figured you were havin' trouble killin' me off. How about I just die from exhaustion from kickin' you in the rear repeatedly?

*tryin' not to snort at that comment, turning away to regain composure, the turning back to watch the trio at the cells.*

Somehow I figured you were havin' trouble killin' me off. How about I just die from exhaustion from kickin' you in the rear repeatedly?

KHEE! Too bad you can't touch me in heah. *turns around, wagging posterior * Nyah nyah! * after taunting a moment, faces forward again* Butt, seriously... *chuckles* ....I bit off way more than I can chew with this bail. I'm screwed. I'm toast. Ah'm stuck heah forevah.

KHEE! Too bad you can't touch me in heah. *turns around, wagging posterior * Nyah nyah! * after taunting a moment, faces forward again* Butt, seriously... *chuckles* ....I bit off way more than I can chew with this bail. I'm screwed. I'm toast. Ah'm stuck heah forevah.

Nah, I don't think so. I think you can do it. If you stopped running your mouth long enough you'd probably get a lot written on a story. Maybe?

Oh, that's right, it's Alex that's the chatterbox...

*Watching cellmate, shaking head, crossing arms over chest* Dont say that Brian, you wont be here forever....

Nah, I don't think so. I think you can do it. If you stopped running your mouth long enough you'd probably get a lot written on a story. Maybe?

Oh, that's right, it's Alex that's the chatterbox...

Waaal, I reckon I'll just halfta git rid of Alex. *eyes the blond cellmate* I hated to ree-sort to such an obvious scheme, but....I don't know that I've got the patience to see this thang through... *tenses body, squaring shoulders*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.