Arrest Brian Coltrane!

MaryAnne

Either she took pity on you and your scuffed up head, or....she's mad as hell and didn't wanna look at you anymore.

Oh she mad as hell all right but not at me... You and Chet are the ones shes annoyed at. She said to let you have your fun and you and her will meet up and hopefully youll have some butt left for her to kick...

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh she mad as hell all right but not at me... You and Chet are the ones shes annoyed at. She said to let you have your fun and you and her will meet up and hopefully youll have some butt left for her to kick...

Damn. She's so mad she doesn't even wanna have a car chase. Man, a jailbreak and a car chase are supposta go hand in hand. I tried to have a car chase with Chet, but he gets on a friggin' horse. Ah tell ya, what's this town comin' to?!

Damn. She's so mad she doesn't even wanna have a car chase. Man, a jailbreak and a car chase are supposta go hand in hand. I tried to have a car chase with Chet, but he gets on a friggin' horse. Ah tell ya, what's this town comin' to?!

*leans closer, resting palms on the frame of the window* well she said she knew your bail was way too high, so she figured youd find another way to escape...I think she also knows we have business to settle with Chet and Garrett and when the carnage is over you and her will deal with things...

*leans closer, resting palms on the frame of the window* well she said she knew your bail was way too high, so she figured youd find another way to escape...I think she also knows we have business to settle with Chet and Garrett and when the carnage is over you and her will deal with things...

*looks flatly at Alex* She dont' want any carnage between us and the Degenerate Duke Duo. What she wants, is for me to shut up, sit down, and write mah stories. I don't blame her for gettin' mad. Hell, I was gonna behave and do it, but....what ah'm I supposta do when Chet walks in and start tinkerin' with the lock? Say, "Nevahmind, thanks anyway" and look like a.... pansy?

*leans forward and rests forehead at the top of steering wheel* Ah've lost friends, ah've lost spies, mah enemies are skittish, and mah own law-enforcin' cousin won't waste the gas to chase me. This is a new low.

*looks flatly at Alex* She dont' want any carnage between us and the Degenerate Duke Duo. What she wants, is for me to shut up, sit down, and write mah stories. I don't blame her for gettin' mad. Hell, I was gonna behave and do it, but....what ah'm I supposta do when Chet walks in and start tinkerin' with the lock? Say, "Nevahmind, thanks anyway" and look like a.... pansy?

*leans forward and rests forehead at the top of steering wheel* Ah've lost friends, ah've lost spies, mah enemies are skittish, and mah own law-enforcin' cousin won't waste the gas to chase me. This is a new low.

*sighs reaching out to pat the black leather clad back* Look, shes in there now, why dont you just go in the courthouse? She wont go to you so you go to her! Maybe that sounds nuts but...*shrugs*

*sighs reaching out to pat the black leather clad back* Look, shes in there now, why dont you just go in the courthouse? She wont go to you so you go to her! Maybe that sounds nuts but...*shrugs*

*looks up* What good is that gonna do? I'll git locked up again, Chet's out heah loose, yer out heah loose....Garrett is...playing soccer in an all-girls interconference league or somethin', but the point is MaryAnne's mad and then ah'm locked up.

*leans back in the driver's seat* At this rate, Chet's gonna end up with mah title permanently.

*looks up* What good is that gonna do? I'll git locked up again, Chet's out heah loose, yer out heah loose....Garrett is...playing soccer in an all-girls interconference league or somethin', but the point is MaryAnne's mad and then ah'm locked up.

*leans back in the driver's seat* At this rate, Chet's gonna end up with mah title permanently.

Yeah Chet busted us both out so you two could throw down and what does the yellow bellied sap sucker do? He runs, excuse me, gallops off into the woods... man what a chicken.. *shakes head* and as for Garrett, eh hes always been nothing but a wimp anyway...

Yeah Chet busted us both out so you two could throw down and what does the yellow bellied sap sucker do? He runs, excuse me, gallops off into the woods... man what a chicken.. *shakes head* and as for Garrett, eh hes always been nothing but a wimp anyway...

Well, I ran too, but the stinker pulled a .45 on me. Didn't 'zactly give me motive to stick around....

*thinks about it* But then again, he coulda took us down easily, had that been his intention. I dunno what the hell he's up to.

Well, I ran too, but the stinker pulled a .45 on me. Didn't 'zactly give me motive to stick around....

*thinks about it* But then again, he coulda took us down easily, had that been his intention. I dunno what the hell he's up to.

Well remember what he said... you all know where to find me...hes expecting us to chase him and find him...

Well remember what he said... you all know where to find me...hes expecting us to chase him and find him...

Great. 'Cept I don't know where to find him. I ain't about to go trippin' over every moonshine still in this county tryin' to find his hillbilly butt.

*looks at Alex again* Before we do anythang, you should git that bump checked out that Chet gave ya. Your eyes look a little crazed. More than normal.

Great. 'Cept I don't know where to find him. I ain't about to go trippin' over every moonshine still in this county tryin' to find his hillbilly butt.

*looks at Alex again* Before we do anythang, you should git that bump checked out that Chet gave ya. Your eyes look a little crazed. More than normal.

If we wait long enough, he'll come stalking out of the woods and find us, or more exactly, find you... He thinks Im still locked up remember? *waves hand* Im all right...Chet didnt have time or space to do real damage to my coconut...

If we wait long enough, he'll come stalking out of the woods and find us, or more exactly, find you... He thinks Im still locked up remember? *waves hand* Im all right...Chet didnt have time or space to do real damage to my coconut...

You miss mah point. You should really have that bump checked out... so I have the accidental opportunity to enjoy a classic love-on-the-lam scene with Doc. Or at least say howdy, and apologize in advance for the fact I might turn up missin' for the next 10 years.

You miss mah point. You should really have that bump checked out... so I have the accidental opportunity to enjoy a classic love-on-the-lam scene with Doc. Or at least say howdy, and apologize in advance for the fact I might turn up missin' for the next 10 years.

*chuckles* get my head examined, uh huh...which of us is going to be examined? Somehow I dont think itll be me...

*chuckles, shaking head, then walks around the hood and opens the passenger side door, getting into the car then turns to look at Brian* You have a way with words...

Ah always did have a talent for speechifyin'. *pulls Diablo away from the curb, crusing the town square and then taking the street towards the clinic. Checks the mirrors, having a funny feeling of being watched...*

*Sighs heavily watching the Chevy head back for town in the moon light. Guides my horse out of the woods shortly after and follows the treeline back towards town. Stays to the dark shadows as I draw near to town, ducking my horse down the narrow alleys to watch the town square.*

*After watching the car with the two men in it from a distance, I get off my motorcycle and throw out lit cigarette to confidently approach the car. Getting to the car, put hands up in surrender* Well Brian, Alex *nods at them through window* You want me. Here I am. But before you begin, hear me out. When Chet took your title or whenever this all started, I had no intention of ever being a part of it, with him or with you. But then I overheard you talking of me being afraid. *Shakes head* Call it ego, call it pride, call it whatever you want to call it, I had to prove myself to you and to everyone else. I wasn't about to just sit around and allow you to say I'm afraid of you...and as I said earlier, maybe I should be, but I'm not. That don't matter right now. Well by hearing you out and your little bad jokes about me, I didn't prove nothing which means all this has been for nothing; other than to get you upset and me on your list. Though it does make me feel pretty special to get top rating on that there list of your's Brian. It does. But this so called title that you are after, of which Chet has, means very little to me. I don't care if you have it Brian or Chet has it or Alex has it or anyone else in this town. Point being is that I don't want the title nor do I care who has it. This battle here is between you and Chet, not me.

*Pauses to light another cigarette* Truth be known, Chet kinda left me high and dry here with these new turn of events. Doesn't make me all that happy nor does it matter any I guess. I'm better off by myself anyway. *Shrugs* Whatever. Anyway, here I am to surrender to you or this little fight or arguement between us, whatever you wanna call it. *Takes a deep inhale of smoke and blows it over shoulder* I know this will probably only accredit your theory or mockery of me not being man enough or brave enough or bad enough, however you want to put it, I guess you can believe I'm out selling Girl Scout cookies if you want to waste your time thinkin' that. I know who I am and what I am capable of doing, enough to know just how wrong you are in that. Also know when it's my fight to fight or not to fight and since Chet don't seem to be of need of my help, it's obvious is not my fight to fight. So here I am *Hands up in surrender* to surrender to you and to Alex. Just for you to know, this here is the closest you'll come to my apology for I know when I'm wrong and overstepped my boundaries. You can take it or leave it.

Ah always did have a talent for speechifyin'. *pulls Diablo away from the curb, crusing the town square and then taking the street towards the clinic. Checks the mirrors, having a funny feeling of being watched...*

*sees the mirrors being checked and turns to glance over shoulder and through the back windshield* did we grow a tail?

*Watches the three men from my shadowy hiding place though I can not hear what is going on. Eyes narrow and brow furrows. 'Is Garrett betraying me? I only wanted him out of trouble... this is not his fight.' Presses lips and grits my teeth continuing to watch from my vantage point. My horse stands patient and perfectly quiet.*

*gets out of Diablo and faces Garrett* ...but ah'll accept your surrender just the same. Right after this.

*SLAP!* *gives Garrett a heavy backhanded smack in the face, sending his cigarette flying. Own demeanor suddenly becomes all business and deadly serious*

Ah've had enuff of your struttin' and spewin', man. Git in the back seat of the car. We're goin' for a little ride.

*with this, pulls gun from inner jacket pocket, showing that no further debate will be allowed on this point*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.