Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Lizzy nods.

Mz. Tizdale came in and looked and Says "Let me get this straight now don't tell the kids where Salena really is and where you two are going as well. And Molly is five, Matt, Artan and Lucas are four and Dawn is just tiny yet now problem now I sometimes watch six newborns at church during service now Luke and Lizzy and go and see what's going on now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Mz. Tizdale came in and looked and Says "Let me get this straight now don't tell the kids where Salena really is and where you two are going as well. And Molly is five, Matt, Artan and Lucas are four and Dawn is just tiny yet now problem now I sometimes watch six newborns at church during service now Luke and Lizzy and go and see what's going on now."

"Thanks Ms. Tizdale." Lizzy says.

Mz. Tisdale says "your welcome"

"She's gonna be ok right?" Lizzy asks nearly in tears.

The Docter Says "Yes your father was quick in thinking now and were glad he brought her here as well. Checking the temperature when she said her Momma was in the room well and he told us she was gone for five years as well."

"That's how Daisy is." Lizzy says.

A Docter comes in a looks at them all and Says "One those guys that had just told the FBI that they tried something with Cassidy but she is so sick right now as well. Cassidy sure did but up a good fight now Mr. Duke now."

"Sure I'll talk to her." Lizzy says.

Shannon Says "Luke, that's why she's been upset lately now again now? I want charges brought on which ever one hurt my daughter now Luke. Uncle Jesse said she was crying about something but she wouldn't tell him about what now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.