Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Cassidy gets out and knocks and comes in and Says "Somebody questioned me about Ruby asking is she was daughter or sister and said I should drop out of the race or they might be visiting my Uncle's Farm as well with his associate as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy said "come in Cass"

Daisy said "come in Cass"

Cassidy comes in and Says "I don't even smoke and I feel like a cigarette right now Aunt Daisy I don't want to drop out right now as well. Call Dad and Mom for me as well I need them as well."

Hughie Hogg Says "Oh the woman that called me a name at the very first debate now what can I do for you Daisy Straite can I count on your vote as well."

Daisy said "im not voting for you...but if you dont stop blackmailing my neice, your gonna feel how Hell feels for the first time"

Daisy said "im not voting for you...but if you dont stop blackmailing my neice, your gonna feel how Hell feels for the first time"

Hughie Says "Daisy I don't know what your talking about but I don't appreciate being called names at a debate now. And you know if she wants to drop out it's okay cause we all she's a kid and doesn't even know what she is doing as well."

Hughie Says "Daisy I don't know what your talking about but I don't appreciate being called names at a debate now. And you know if she wants to drop out it's okay cause we all she's a kid and doesn't even know what she is doing as well."

Daisy said "yes she does so quit blackmailing my niece! i mean it!"

Daisy said "yes she does so quit blackmailing my niece! i mean it!"

Hughie Says "By Daisy and you know I loved your sister Julie once but you know now she is just fat but three kids in one year we'll do it now as well she is really taking after Lulu now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.