Musical Chairs

Redneck girl 01

Garrett, I'll see your '2 in the Morning' and raise you

It's Four in the Morning - Faron Young :)

That is a catchy tune, Hoss. :) Thanks for the link.

Well figured I'd give y'all a break with the NKOTB and go to a genre of music I am more familiar with. NKOTB is the only rock band I really like or follow. I generally listen to Country and Christian Rock. Kenny Chesney is one of my favorite artists!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties - Jona Lewie

Originally released in 1980, a new version of this song was used earlier this year on an Ikea advert:

- Jona Lewie makes a brief cameo at 0:23 (he's the guy in the suit and dark blue shirt).

MaryAnne said:

I've got 40 tracks by Glenn Miller, and that ain't one of them - thanks MaryAnne.

• 2 weeks later...
I Ain't Living Long Like This - Waylon Jennings

Garrett, your link goes to 'I'm Gonna Leave You Tomorrow'. 'What's A Memory Like You (Doing In A Love Like This)' can be found here. Don't worry - it's not like it's a hardship having to listen to two John Schneider songs :).

Dang it! Stupid computer! Eh it's probably my bad. I tried doing I'm going to Leave You Tomorrow...but it wouldn't play on my computer. So I went with What's a Memory Like" instead. Perhaps forgot to copy and paste that link? Anyway, thank you Hoss for capturing my mistake and fixing it! Don't know if John has a beard and a mustache in "I'm gonna Leave You Tomorrow" (Since I couldn't watch it. . .but if he didn't', my remark would not make any sense. Anyway, thanks Hoss for coming to my rescue...again!

Don't know if John has a beard and a mustache in "I'm gonna Leave You Tomorrow" (Since I couldn't watch it. . .but if he didn't', my remark would not make any sense.

He had a beard and moustache in 'I'm Gonna Leave You Tomorrow', but not nearly on the same scale as the amount of hair he had in 'What's A Memory Like You (Doing In A Love Like This)'. Both John and Tom had facial hair in 'Christmas Comes To Willow Creek':

TomWopat3.jpg

He had a beard and moustache in 'I'm Gonna Leave You Tomorrow', but not nearly on the same scale as the amount of hair he had in 'What's A Memory Like You (Doing In A Love Like This)'. Both John and Tom had facial hair in 'Christmas Comes To Willow Creek':

TomWopat3.jpg

Very true...didn't think of that. Then again, I never saw that movie. Sad, now ain't it? :( Just seen photos of 'em with facial hair. Dang I miss watching the Dukes. Can't think of the last time I actually sat down and watched them...or wrote my story. Don't have my DVDs with me, but hopefully get some writing in.

Sorry...this thread is forcing me to realize just how much I miss sitting down and watching the Dukes or writing. Sad when you get too busy to watch your favorite show or write about it, now ain't it

Love the photo you posted, Hoss. :) Though they both look pretty sad or worried about something, makes me wanna give 'em a hug.

"Don't Turn off The Lights" NKOTBSB (New Kids on the Block with the Backstreet Boys

They are performing on "Dancing with the Stars" I love this song! Really makes me want to go to another concert! Awesome song...awesome groups! The video goes onto another song or two of the groups...best video I could find though. Call it a bonus on the thread! :D

• 4 weeks later...