Updates on Harry

Meadowmufn

Folks, I heard from Harry tonight. He's in the hospital. He's had a heart attack. They don't know how bad it is yet, but will send updates as he's able. Please keep Harry in your thoughts and prayers.

Hang in there, Harry!

Awwww, that is sad to hear, especially since I did get someone to write me for him saying how he liked what I had to say in the prayers for Harry thread.

I hope it isn't to serious, and I will keep him in my prayers for sure. Thanks for letting us know Meadowmufn.

I just heard from Sabrina again. Harry's had a rough day. He was in such pain today that doctors decided to put him in a drug induced coma. He didn't complain once about the pain. He's more concerned about other people at the moment. He's determined to beat this and I've been praying for him constantly.

Hang in there, Harry.

Harry's still fighting. He's gone into cardiac arrest a few times today, but he's hanging in there. His wife Sabrina has had to make a lot of difficult decisions today. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers too.

Oh my, several attacks is not a good thing, I pray for you Harry and for your wife who is by now surely stressed out and worried to the core.

I wish a miracle for you and your family, GOD be with you!!!

Finally, a little bit of good news. (Good news! Good news! LOL.) Doctors brought Harry out of his coma a short while ago. He's a bit groggy still, but he's stable. They still need to determine if any damage was done to his heart from the heart attack, so he's not out of the woods yet. Keep praying for Harry and Sabrina.

Finally, a little bit of good news. (Good news! Good news! LOL.) Doctors brought Harry out of his coma a short while ago. He's a bit groggy still, but he's stable. They still need to determine if any damage was done to his heart from the heart attack, so he's not out of the woods yet. Keep praying for Harry and Sabrina.

Right on, faith and prayer and fight, 3 leathal combination to making it and staying strong to the very end, am so happy to hear he is out of the coma.:)

• 7 months later...