Fels like the site died

Rosco_Lover

By the way, nice job on the recent front page article, Brian. You do some good work when you actually work! :)

Thank ya! Don't get used to it, though. As soon as I'm back in your good graces again, I'll have a lot of slacking off to catch up on.

In the meantime I have to look busy. That said, I searched around for news about Enos going to DVD and zeroed out. Sonny's site still has the campaign appeal on it, but there's no new progress to report.

YouTube has a couple of Enos clips, and in reviewing those, one might understand why WB hasn't been in a hurry to get this thing to the store. The Enos series comes across as outdated, and I'd speculate that it would be perceived as containing stereotypes. Another strike against it is that it only lasted a single season.

Why the hell WB didn't just package Enos with the corresponding Dukes season, and call it "bonus" material I'll never know. It would have snuck under the radar of any disapproving entities and fallen square into the hands of the Dukes fans who would appreciate it. And WB coulda made a few extra bucks.

Maybe, just maybe, WB will eventually come out with a "complete series boxed set - collector's edition" for the Dukes of Hazzard, and include the Enos series. Until then, all I can offer is a YouTube link with a short clip:

Sometimes I can't tell if MaryAnne and Brian are joking or not about being mad. Even if they really do get mad at each other it's clear that they work well together as a team. They kinda remind me of Boss and Rosco. They really love each other when it all comes down to it.....and us Hazzard folks love them too.....

Bri, MaryAnne, and I... Well, we're like family. And like any family we have our spats, but we rarely do any real harm and if we do, we apologize and forgive n' forget. I can't imagine us not bein' family, even as dysfunctional as we sometimes are. We've been through a lot together, most of which a lot of you guys will never know. We have a great bond and HazzardNet is sorta our home, if you will, where the vast distances between our geographical locations in real life disappears. And we hope that feeling of family permeates this site, so you guys feel it too. :D

Bri, MaryAnne, and I... Well, we're like family. And like any family we have our spats, but we rarely do any real harm and if we do, we apologize and forgive n' forget. I can't imagine us not bein' family, even as dysfunctional as we sometimes are. We've been through a lot together, most of which a lot of you guys will never know. We have a great bond and HazzardNet is sorta our home, if you will, where the vast distances between our geographical locations in real life disappears. And we hope that feeling of family permeates this site, so you guys feel it too. :D

Awwwww. Ditto. Thank you for the kind words, Mufn.

We've had some hellacious, genuine spats though. And for the folks that haven't witnessed 'em, or heard about 'em, you can get all the dirt in my upcoming tell-all book entitled Behind the HazzardNet: Confessions of a Moderator.

We've had some hellacious, genuine spats though. And for the folks that haven't witnessed 'em, or heard about 'em, you can get all the dirt in my upcoming tell-all book entitled Behind the HazzardNet: Confessions of a Moderator.

After which, I'm sure MaryAnne and I will be filing lawsuits. :lol:

Yeeeep I see how it is round here. This board was great when other people were being funny, but when I make and effort... *Frowns.*

Excuse B.L. and I for interupting. Continue.

Part of being funny is comedic timing. If you want to start throwing custard pies around, go ahead, but if I'm in a situation where we've got staff issues going on, I'm gonna be understandably distracted.

Not every post you make is going to draw a response. That's true for me as well and I don't get hung up about it or push the issue. I simply let it go and post again on another topic.

Of course, if your post is ignored, you could always whine about it and I'll eventually respond out of shallow pity. If that works for ya, we're good.

Part of being funny is comedic timing. If you want to start throwing custard pies around, go ahead, but if I'm in a situation where we've got staff issues going on, I'm gonna be understandably distracted.

Not every post you make is going to draw a response. That's true for me as well and I don't get hung up about it or push the issue. I simply let it go and post again on another topic.

Of course, if your post is ignored, you could always whine about it and I'll eventually respond out of shallow pity. If that works for ya, we're good.

If I had a dollar for every time one of Brian's jokes fell flat, my mortgage would be paid off. ;)

I couldn'ta said it better!

You're writing a book? I'm impressed! No wonder you're not doing much work around here. :D

Mufn and I could sue I suppose, but I should mention I'm writing a book too. Mines called "Brian Coltrane is a Black Clad Idiot: Here's All The Stuff He Probably Won't Tell About in His Tell-All Book"

We'll see who's book has the most dirt! ;)

I couldn'ta said it better!

You're writing a book? I'm impressed! No wonder you're not doing much work around here. :D

Mufn and I could sue I suppose, but I should mention I'm writing a book too. Mines called "Brian Coltrane is a Black Clad Idiot: Here's All The Stuff He Probably Won't Tell About in His Tell-All Book"

BAHAHAHA! I guess I should admit that I'm writing a book too. It's titled "I Don't Know Why I Put Up With Those Two: Surviving Life in the Coltrane Clan". :lol:

Idiot?! Just for that, I'm adding another chapter to my book. "Destruction and MaryAnne: A List of HazzardNet's Technical Issues and Who Clearly Caused Them."

:box1:

Okay Brian and MaryAnne! You two don't settle down, I'll be forced to get Sherriff Little over here! Khee!

Anyway, Meadowmufn, when you get that book published, can I have a copy, that will make some good reading! Hey Roger, when does that video come out? Do you know if I could get it signed by the entire cast?

Okay, now that I have some of my dry humor out, I am going to be serious...

Thank you to all of the moderators and citizens, HazzardNet simply would not be as great as it is. I would like to thank you all for that. With out HazzardNet, I would think I was the only nut out there that believed the Dukes of Hazzard are real, and I'd think I was it... luckily I stumbled on this site and found that there are a lot of people out there who are just as passionate (and more so) about the Dukes. Thank you to MaryAnne, Brian and Meadowmufn for making the site great (even if Brian does sleep alot on the job, I hear!) And, the citizens, too, deserve a round of applause for only continuing to improve the site. I think y'all should get awards, or something.

Anyway, sorry to stray everyone off topic, but I figured that since all three moderators and some of my fellow Hazzardite citizens were included in this thread, there wouldn't be a better place to type it.

So, THANK YOU again, very much!

I'll catch y'all around Hazzard!

General Grant

Okay Brian and MaryAnne! You two don't settle down, I'll be forced to get Sherriff Little over here! Khee!

Anyway, Meadowmufn, when you get that book published, can I have a copy, that will make some good reading! Hey Roger, when does that video come out? Do you know if I could get it signed by the entire cast?

Okay, now that I have some of my dry humor out, I am going to be serious...

Thank you to all of the moderators and citizens, HazzardNet simply would not be as great as it is. I would like to thank you all for that. With out HazzardNet, I would think I was the only nut out there that believed the Dukes of Hazzard are real, and I'd think I was it... luckily I stumbled on this site and found that there are a lot of people out there who are just as passionate (and more so) about the Dukes. Thank you to MaryAnne, Brian and Meadowmufn for making the site great (even if Brian does sleep alot on the job, I hear!) And, the citizens, too, deserve a round of applause for only continuing to improve the site. I think y'all should get awards, or something.

Anyway, sorry to stray everyone off topic, but I figured that since all three moderators and some of my fellow Hazzardite citizens were included in this thread, there wouldn't be a better place to type it.

So, THANK YOU again, very much!

I'll catch y'all around Hazzard!

General Grant

Awww, shucks. Thank you. In complete seriousness I can say that HazzardNet wouldn't be HazzardNet without all of you. Truly. This place has a life of it's own. Sometimes it's more quiet; sometimes it's rowdy and unruly as all get out, but that's what makes it real. It's a part of all of us, of every single person who's ever uploaded a photo, or posted to the forums, or written a story, or sent an email with a news tidbit or suggestion.

You guys crack me up too. Moderators gone wild on DVD, eh? Yeah, take that to DukesFest and have somebody sign it. Heh heh!

Thanks again. :D

Moderators Gone Wild?! :-o

Man, between the books and that DVD, we sure don't need to worry about ending up on the cover of the National Inquirer for some scandal. We just create our own! ROFL

Seriously tho'...General Grant, thank you for the kind words. Brian summed it up best. HNet is a community and it is what it is because of everyone who hangs out here. :D