Restlessness in Sleepy City

LoriDavenport

Joe shook his head.

"It's a bit late for apologies now ain't it...I've checked over her hoof, she's gonna be alright but ya can't ride her for a couple o'days...let her foot heal....you should have checked it as soon as she started to limp...you usually do...and you would have done if it wasn't for her as well..."

He spat out a little, indicating Lorainne who was out of ear shot, standing at the fence.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hank bristled when he saw Frank near his cousin. He walked right up to him and tapped his shoulder, intending to let him know just what he thought about it.

Dixie quickly made her escape and went to a far corner having seen the look in Hank's eyes and knowing it would be safer to be out of his way.

"That ain't no way to treat a lady, friend..." said Hank as Frank turned to see who had tapped him . With that he delivered a punch that sent Frank sprawling into the bar. "Especially when that lady is my cousin."

Loraine winced as she saw Frank go a sailing she walked in to Dixie and looked to her,"Ya'll right?"

Loraine looked to Frank as he stood back up and drew for his gun, Loraine had her hand at her side, she had a gun hidden in under her dress, she mouthed the words to Frank."Not yet, give me more time."

Frank brushed past Hank and hit Loraine on the way out,"Im bout tired of waiting!"

Loraine wanted to slug him but knew she couldnt, he'd kill her.