A Whiskey Runner's Romance

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooter ran over and wrapped his arms around the boys saying with relief,"thank ya fellas." Lori looked at em' and smiled looked at the ground and kicked some dirt around then she looked back up and put on a brave face, she thought," thank god i dont have to tell no one about nothing from my horrible past." Lori smiled and swallowed real hard as she figure they didn't want to talk to her,"Thank you fellas, i couldn't have done it without ya, no matter how much i cried, screamed, and thought i could." Lori looked back down at the ground.

Lori laughed at Bo and Daisy a little, as everyone was walking in the house to celebrate Lori shook her head looked up to the skies and closed her eyes when she looked back down she looked at everyone and said,"Well, i think ill be heading on down to the boar's nest to celebrate for myself... with that she hopped in Midnight Rider and was backing out slowly.