Hey, everybody!

Denver C.

My name is Wendy. The real Denver C is my cat , Denver Coletrane - a black and white manx, named, of course, after two of the greatest residents of Hazzard county! He has followed them around the screen more than any other characters since the day I got him. He always comes running when he hears the theme song, and will not move until the show is over.(What can I say, he has good taste!)

Denver is also my screen name for my fanfiction postings. I figure if he's going to be in my lap the entire time I'm on the computer, he might as well get a mention somewhere.

Anyway, enough about us. Denny and I are both looking forwars to meeting everybody here.

My name is Wendy. The real Denver C is my cat , Denver Coletrane - a black and white manx, named, of course, after two of the greatest residents of Hazzard county! He has followed them around the screen more than any other characters since the day I got him. He always comes running when he hears the theme song, and will not move until the show is over.(What can I say, he has good taste!)

Denver is also my screen name for my fanfiction postings. I figure if he's going to be in my lap the entire time I'm on the computer, he might as well get a mention somewhere.

Anyway, enough about us. Denny and I are both looking forwars to meeting everybody here.

Welcome aboard, Wendy! We're always happy to welcome new members, especially fan fic writers!

I'm not sure, but I think somewhere in the HazzardNet by-laws it says something about members who have pet critters having to post pictures. Khee! Denny sounds like a beautiful and SMART cat. :D