Welcome back to the trivia thread BL. Both you and Roger got that right.

I've looked carefully at the bike in the show, and I don't think it is Buddy Holly's actual bike even though it was owned by Waylon at the time - see more here:

http://www.bikemenu.com/photos/famous/Buddy_Holly/Buddy_Holly.html

We'll end the week with an easy one:

Q. If you ignore spaces and punctuation, what is the longest and what is the shortest episode title, ie. One Armed Bandits = 15 letters?.

bolukeduke and BL got it right. I'll give you 1/2 points Roger - if it makes you feel better, I thought 'The Sound of Music - Hazzard Style' was longest when I thought up this question. It was only when I checked before posting that I realised it wasn't :). The longest are:

Opening Night at the Boar's Nest = 26

The Sound of Music - Hazzard Style = 27

Cale Yarborough comes to Hazzard = 28

The Return of the Mean Green Machine = 30

The episode titles seem to get longer as the seasons go on. Season 1 had mainly short titles. I would have allowed 'Route 7-11' as the shortest as it contains only 5 letters.

Now for today's question:

Q. In 'The Dukes in Hollywood' the Dukes drive General Lee down Hollywood Boulevard and point out the Chinese Theater, but what film was playing?.

Yes i got my first question right.

HoggC when u say the dukes in hollywood are you talking about the episode or the reunion movie

I'm talking about the episode from season 7. BTW it's Hoss, not Hogg, although I can see how you could have misread it given the website we're on :).

Looks like no-one's gonna get this one - the answer is 'Tightrope'. Unlike BL, I am a Clint Eastwood fan, and I don't think I've seen this one. Here's the proof:

Chinese.jpg

Q. In 'The Ransom of Hazzard County' Clyde the impound guard was played by Ernie Lively. His real-life stepson Jason appeared in 2 earlier episodes, can you name either or both of them. Bonus points for the character names.

I thought that was a tricky one, but everyone got it right - shows how much I know :).

Q. In the closing credits, where General Lee is being chased in circles around the trees, which make and model of patrol car is chasing them?

A) Dodge Monaco

B) Dodge Polara

C) Dodge Coronet

D) Plymouth Fury

E) Plymouth Satellite

F) AMC Matador

I thought that was a tricky one, but everyone got it right - shows how much I know :).

Q. In the closing credits, where General Lee is being chased in circles around the trees, which make and model of patrol car is chasing them?

A) Dodge Monaco

B) Dodge Polara

C) Dodge Coronet

D) Plymouth Fury

E) Plymouth Satellite

F) AMC Matador

F - AMC Matador