Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

*staying out of the way, arms folded, but an eyebrow cocked upward... watching with a sardonic expression* It'd seem to me that the "Sheriff" here has a slight problem with holdin' his temper.

Seems Ye Olde Towne Barney Fife can dish it out but cant take it... All I hear from him is crickets... *chuckles*

It was great, thank ya. Seeing how this fight is a little dull, I decided to whip our opponent into a frenzy by altering a few more posts at random. Yeah, it's a clear abuse of my authority here, but what the hell.

Great! Youre right, Andy is too busy whining about not being in the mood to fight tonight.. etc etc.. so where are these altered posts??

Actually, it coulda been worse. But I'm not taking anythang personally, so I'm not flippin' out and banning you or uploading a picture of Hello Kitty as your avatar.

Nope youre not being launched into outer space there Sheriff, but Brian that Hello Kitty avatar sounds like a good idea! Or how about a polecat as the good Sheriff's replacement avatar? :D

darn, talk about your 180's.

Brian, that comment you snuck into the altered posts, did it have anything to do with frying someone's hide?

You know, these forums are better than ... than... hmm... the most entertaining form of TV available, although this bikini thing is starting to get a little out of hand.

Shame i might be disapperaing again for a little while (housing problem, have to be out by Monday afternoon)

man, if you're gonna give brian a picture of hello kitty, you should at least hav the decency to use a photo editing software and turn kitty's bow and clothing black... maybe put a leather jacket on her too ;) shoot for all we know, Brian might just have a secret collectio of Hello Kitty... if he don't, alex might. It's been mentioned enough.

Hey Deputy, Mufn, Do you guys know if Brian or Alex have secret collections of Hello Kitty???

man, if you're gonna give brian a picture of hello kitty, you should at least hav the decency to use a photo editing software and turn kitty's bow and clothing black... maybe put a leather jacket on her too ;) shoot for all we know, Brian might just have a secret collectio of Hello Kitty... if he don't, alex might. It's been mentioned enough.

Hey Deputy, Mufn, Do you guys know if Brian or Alex have secret collections of Hello Kitty???

LMFAO! There was a hitler one... wasnt sure of putting it up.