Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

If you both dont stop i'll give you both a ticket and a night in jail. *Glares*

DISTURBING THE PEACE!

HA! Good luck with that. This place has been up for grabs and disturbin' the peace since...since....well for a long time. Khee!!

That's the last time I mention anything about wearing a bikini tho'. Holy crap, talk about gettin' folks shook up. Heh heh!

Now....didja hear about the dog that went AWOL? He was Absent Without Leash....

:deputy:

HA! Good luck with that. This place has been up for grabs and disturbin' the peace since...since....well for a long time. Khee!!

That's the last time I mention anything about wearing a bikini tho'. Holy crap, talk about gettin' folks shook up. Heh heh!

*falls quiet eating popcorn again no money left to pay a ticket after placing the bets on the fight. Smiling a little at Maryanne's attempt at a joke*

*Thinks* Now I didn't hear about the dog that went AWOL. But now that you mention it I haven't seen Mufn around alot, LOL!

Oh boy, I'm definently staying in town above the garage tonight, otherwise I might not get any sleep.

How do you disturb the peace if there was never any peace in the first place, cause that is a good question.

You say it for the MONEY, GREED, AND TO PUT SOME PEOPLE IN JAIL SO YOU CAN BE PROUD FOR DOIN' SOMETHIN'.

*Thinks* Now I didn't hear about the dog that went AWOL. But now that you mention it I haven't seen Mufn around alot, LOL!

Oh, I'm always around... tho' quite often I can't be seen. Now, what I wanna know is, are you callin' me a dog? Brian, you might want to explain to RL here what happens to folks who insult the Supreme Superior Commander...

(I've got lots of nice, shiny buttons here that do more than just launch folks like Alex into orbit. ;) )

Oh, I'm always around... tho' quite often I can't be seen. Now, what I wanna know is, are you callin' me a dog? Brian, you might want to explain to RL here what happens to folks who insult the Supreme Superior Commander...

(I've got lots of nice, shiny buttons here that do more than just launch folks like Alex into orbit. ;) )

She's right RL...many a folk that annoyed the Mufn were never heard from again...so you best watch it or youll be the one in the dog house! *chuckles*

I can't put it to words. I still get nightmares. Therapy has helped somewhat.... don't make me remember! Don't....AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Maybe you can get the professor to hypnotize ya an' make ya forget.

(Hey, MaryAnne... be thinkin' of a good post-hypnotic suggestion we can plant that'll make Brian dance the funky chicken.)

Nah, I aint calling ya a dog. But it is a dog collar topic and I havent seen ya in awhile, So when MA said that I thought of you.

Nah, I aint calling ya a dog. But it is a dog collar topic and I havent seen ya in awhile, So when MA said that I thought of you.

What?! Oh sure, blame me.

The forums go down, blame MaryAnne.

The whole site goes down, blame MaryAnne.

You come this close to insultin' Mufn, the Supreme Superior Officer 'round here, blame MaryAnne.

Your dog has puppies, blame MaryAnne.

You fail to write a story for this Dog Collar Challenge, blame MaryAnne.

I strut around in sexy swimwear and get Alex all bothered, blame MaryAnne. (Um. Actually, I guess I do have to take responsiblity for that one don't I?)

I can't win!!

You come this close to insultin' Mufn, the Supreme Superior Officer 'round here, blame MaryAnne.

I strut around in sexy swimwear and get Alex all bothered, blame MaryAnne. (Um. Actually, I guess I do have to take responsiblity for that one don't I?)

I can't win!!

Now now MaryAnne it's not all your fault, spread some of that around! I'm sure we can blame Brian for some of those! *laughs*

But... the one that you can be blamed for is that swimsuit...

*sighs dreamily...* :D

I can't win!!

When the site (and dohff) went down a few days ago (well, more like a week ago but it was only for a short amount of time), I thought Brian decided to fall over the server cord while lurking around in the dark trying to keep in practice, either that or someone sent him down there to do some maintnance and he goofed before getting it right.

Not once did I think you tripped over the cord Deputy.

When the site (and dohff) went down a few days ago (well, more like a week ago but it was only for a short amount of time), I thought Brian decided to fall over the server cord while lurking around in the dark trying to keep in practice, either that or someone sent him down there to do some maintnance and he goofed before getting it right.

Not once did I think you tripped over the cord Deputy.

CG, it might be Brian is responsible for Napoleon Dynamite and "Vote For Rosco" being on the Hazzardnet main page?