Dog Collar Challenge

Meadowmufn

*head turns seeing the Deputy and mouth drops open....* oh my Lord...*whispers, eyes no longer on Brian but on the Deputy in her bathing suit, hat and gun belt...hears the greeting and nods slowly...*

H-Hi... M-MaryAnne....*swallows hard*

Yeah hi there. *grins, standing with one hand on hip, in a casual but effective pose with weight on one leg with the other turned in such a way to show the shape well* Sorry I don't have a string bikini. But I gotta admit this lil' number did the trick. Khee! Now before y'all bite each other's ears and noses off and leave a bigger mess than just the drool we've had so far, why don't you all call it a draw and we'll see if our betters wanna pool the money toward some good use, eh? Sound like a fair deal?

Yeah, Alex....MaryAnne in that string bikini, wearing a low-slung gunbelt, dangling those handcuffs, and wearing a big, warm smile. And havin' been sunning herself in that string bikini, she's got a sheen of suntan lotion covering every inch of her body. Her skin is soft, supple...and her nearly-nude, athletic body shows the flex of lean muscle as she walks. Her sleek, tan legs glisten in the sunlight...and she walks towards you in those high-heeled sandals she's wearing...her lips whisper your name...

You forgot to mention her laying in the sand by the ocean and letting the water run over her body, it dripping off her tan skin and chest.

Yeah hi there. *grins, standing with one hand on hip, in a casual but effective pose with weight on one leg with the other turned in such a way to show the shape well* Sorry I don't have a string bikini. But I gotta admit this lil' number did the trick. Khee! Now before y'all bite each other's ears and noses off and leave a bigger mess than just the drool we've had so far, why don't you all call it a draw and we'll see if our betters wanna pool the money toward some good use, eh? Sound like a fair deal?

*eyes taking in the sight of the Deputy in her bathing suit...rivited to the beautiful shapely form in healthy appreciation...hearing her words and giving a nod...* Oh youve definitely got my attention...*finally gaze shifts to Brian...waiting to hear his answer...*

*as the fight began to escalate, quietly slips away from the crowd and returns a few minutes later dressed NOT in a string bikini but a dark blue one piece bathing suit, cut high on the sides and with a plunging neckline that's enough to be distracting. Still wears deputy hat and gun belt, slung low. Walks by the two fighting men in high heeled sandals and gives a casual smile, like it was all normal*

Hi Alex!

You forgot the BADGE!

*stares at scantily-clad cousin for another moment, still surprised and distracted. Finally, reaches up and slaps own face, moving gaze from the cleavage-baring bathing suit* Ow! Ahem. Yeah....well, MaryAnne, if you don't want me to hurt this moon-eyed fool, we can call it even.

*turns to Alex* Looks like you were saved by the long legs o' the law.

*stares at scantily-clad cousin for another moment, still surprised and distracted. Finally, reaches up and slaps own face, moving gaze from the cleavage-baring bathing suit* Ow! Ahem. Yeah....well, MaryAnne, if you don't want me to hurt this moon-eyed fool, we can call it even.

*turns to Alex* Looks like you were saved by the long legs o' the law.

*hearing Brian's answer and smiles...* Oh I think she saved us both from hurting each other Brian...Definitely one of the most effective ways I've ever been distracted...*chuckles*

*hearing Brian's answer and smiles...* Oh I think she saved us both from hurting each other Brian...Definitely one of the most effective ways I've ever been distracted...*chuckles*

Yeah, if Daisy can use the same trick to distract Cletus, I figured to try the same thing. Khee! It would look as tho' my work here is done. :deputy:

*walks over to the two men, pausing to give Brian's jacket a cousinly straightening tug and then turns to Alex, fixing his collar and smoothing out his shirt* Now, if you two can behave for a bit, I'm going to go change back into a more appropriate uniform. Then we'll return to shenanigans as usual.... *gives a smile before turning and walking away*

Yeah, if Daisy can use the same trick to distract Cletus, I figured to try the same thing. Khee! It would look as tho' my work here is done. :deputy:

*walks over to the two men, pausing to give Brian's jacket a cousinly straightening tug and then turns to Alex, fixing his collar and smoothing out his shirt* Now, if you two can behave for a bit, I'm going to go change back into a more appropriate uniform. Then we'll return to shenanigans as usual.... *gives a smile before turning and walking away*

*grins back at MaryAnne and watches her saunter away, admiring her tactics. Looks over to Alex* Well, Alex...we'd better cease and dee-sist. MaryAnne's made a rather compellin' arguement against our brawl.

*pauses, then adds* Besides, next time she'll just shoot us in the posterior.

*grinning as MaryAnne fixes the collar and smooths out the shirt* Thank you...*chuckles, watching as she turns and walks away then turns to Brian...* Shes definitely threw us a curve ball Brian *shakes head but still smiling...* But youre right, next time she'll just shoot us or throw us both in jail and feed us nothing but Spam. Been there done that!

*offers right hand...* Peace?

Cousin BL,

I don't think we'll be gettin' any winnin's off this thing, but the way I see it, we could all pool the dough and go for a big o' shindig at the Boars Nest. Either that or send it over to the Hazzard Orphanage. What we do with the money is entirely up to the Hazzard LAw... the ligitamate law abiding Hazzard Law of course.

*returns dressed in regular deputies uniform*

Awrighty! Now then.....

*frowns scratching head*

Does this mean I don't get my money now that a draw has been called between you two?

Well that depends....either all the money can be returned to the betters or we can use toward something else. See below....

I'm glad im not stalked. Feel sorry for you MaryAnne. Unless you like the feller.

Are you accusing Alex of stalking?

Cousin BL,

I don't think we'll be gettin' any winnin's off this thing, but the way I see it, we could all pool the dough and go for a big o' shindig at the Boars Nest. Either that or send it over to the Hazzard Orphanage. What we do with the money is entirely up to the Hazzard LAw... the ligitamate law abiding Hazzard Law of course.

Which would be me, right? Heh heh!

Awright, seeing as we live in a free democratic society let's do this by tradition. Let's vote. Khee! Here's your options:

1. All $ is returned to betters

2. All $ is pooled to a greater cause (to be decided upon later, but options include like what Scoot suggested. A shindig at the Boar's Nest, a donation to the Hazzard orphanage, ect. OR we could use it to buy a diamond studded dog collar for Sadie! Remember this all started because Sadie needed a dog collar! Khee!)

3. MaryAnne takes the $ and buys herself a string bikini. And diamond studded dog collar.

Polls are now open....

:deputy:

[

3. MaryAnne takes the $ and buys herself a string bikini. And diamond studded dog collar.

Polls are now open....

:deputy:]

*listens to the commentary while considering Alex's offer of peace...but at cousins outrageous suggestion, swallows wrong and suffers a coughing fit* ---GAH!

*recovers enough to sputter a remark* MaryAnne, if you go struttin' around in that kind of get-up, defendin' your honor is gonna become a full-time job. Not to mention, we'll need a garden hose to cool Alex off.

[

Polls are now open....

:deputy:]

*listens to the commentary while considering Alex's offer of peace...but at cousins outrageous suggestion, swallows wrong and suffers a coughing fit* ---GAH!

*recovers enough to sputter a remark* MaryAnne, if you go struttin' around in that kind of get-up, defendin' your honor is gonna become a full-time job. Not to mention, we'll need a garden hose to cool Alex off.

First off to Ye Olde Towne Sheriff Rosco...I'm not stalking the good Deputy, perhaps your hat is on a little too tight? :)

Now as for the voting, I'm all for democracy and I think I'll have to go with option #3! Put down my vote for 3!! :D

And yes Brian, if she buys a diamond collar and a bikini, you're definitely going to be one busy cousin! And as for the hose comment, you might become Hazzard's first fully fledged fireman! *chuckles*

Alex

I'm glad im not stalked. Feel sorry for you MaryAnne. Unless you like the feller.

Alex has been a :butthead: and :crazy: in the four years on and off that we've accquainted. He's been a decent companion. You're the first person I've ever known to accuse Alex of such behaviour. Hmmm...

CG had a nice idea for the friendly wagers collection or buy a collar for Sadie like MaryAnne mentioned.

Deputy, I know where ya can get a full string bikini for under 20 dollars, but I don't think you'll be able to get alex to stop humping your leg if you went for it. I say nay for Idea number 3.

I say go for number 2 and Split it up as follows: Many stores that have a pet isle have some decently priced collars.Around the stores I frequent, you can usually find a dog collar for around, 1 to 10 Dollars, depending where you go. I say put 30-35 aside for a few cute collars for the cute little puppy dog known as Sadie.

Then I say we all Take the rest and go have a ball at the Boars Nest.

I know one of those ain't for me. I might've voted against three and went with two Alex, but I did mention you can get a string bikini for under 20 bucks... and sides, if ya want to see MaryAnne in a bikini so bad, why don't you just buy her one?

(for those who think I'm nuts, yes you can get a string bikini for under 20 dollars in real life at forman mills and old navy... possibly value city, walmart, and kmart as well.)

I know one of those ain't for me. I might've voted against three and went with two Alex, but I did mention you can get a string bikini for under 20 bucks... and sides, if ya want to see MaryAnne in a bikini so bad, why don't you just buy her one?

(for those who think I'm nuts, yes you can get a string bikini for under 20 dollars in real life at forman mills and old navy... possibly value city, walmart, and kmart as well.)

One of those isnt for you CountryGirl....ummmmm

:lol: Wanna bet??