Hi everyone!

Eleonora

Hi everyone!

My name is Eleonora and I'm Italian, and I obviously am a huge Dukes of Hazzard fan :)

I've watched DOH since I was little, but my Dukes love reignited a while ago after reading some great fanfiction over at FF.net. I started catching some reruns, which coincidentally are on here right now, then I went and bought Season 1 and 2 on DVD. My goal is getting all of them, of course :D

Watching Dukes now, I'm enjoying it a whole lot more than when I was young. And the best part of having the DVDs is being able to watch the show in English. I love it! As good as the adapting and dubbing may be, it can't be as good as the real thing :D

I'll stop rambling now :lol: Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Hi Eleonora, Welcome to the Hazzardnet. I haven't been here that long myself but for people like us who really love the Dukes this is the place to be. The people here really make Hazzard come alive. To us, Hazzard is not a fantasy, it's who we are. It's nice to have a new member of the community. Possum on a gumbush. I'm gone.

Welcome, Eleonora! That's a pretty name; nice to meet you. Yeah, it is better in English, isn't it? No, I don't say that because it's my own native language, lol... just that from other-language transcripts and the like, some of the witty comments, jokes, and such seem lost in the translation.