Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

Meanwhile in the General,

Luke spotted Billy Bob's car

Bo there he is. Luke said.

Bo saw him and he put his foot to the floor and the General Lee took off.

Billy Bob says "J.R. I have another car stashed behind this tree I think why don't we leave this car empty and skeedalle out of Hazzard county before they can catch up to us and Reba. She should've been my daughter well now she is my daughter despite what the test says but first we got to lose them."

Cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Emma Davenport don't talk that way. Reba will be back here in your arms before you can Jack Robertson." Dusty teased with a smirk.

Emma says "Dusty, I haven't been totally honest with Bo, you see Reba isn't his our first child when I was sixteen I had a little blond haired baby boy which I named Christoper James and he is six years old now. Well, when Mama found out I was pregant at fifteen she said that I couldn't keep the baby and I put him up for adoption well nobody adopted my baby boy not without his father's name and signature on the consent to give him up and he's been at the Hazzard Orphanage the whole time and that is why I left Hazzard I couldn't stand to around here knowing mine and Bo's child was there and I haven't had the courage to tell Bo about this right here. So can you keep a secret, I visited him and told him I was thinking about adopting him and not telling him that I was his mother about two years ago."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

• 9 months later...

Kathy was still waiting for a worrd from Bo and Luke.

Meanwhile on the Road.

bO STOPPS THE gENEWRAL lEE

and they get out and the walked over to the car and no one was in it. and all they found was a little sock. Bo picked it up and said Luke We will never catch them. I have lost Her. what am I going to tell Emma? and Bo walked back to the General Lee holding the sock. he got in the passanger side.

Luke walked over to the General and got in and Drove back to the farm. and Bo looked at Luke and said I will never give up looking for her.

Kathy was still waiting for a worrd from Bo and Luke.

Meanwhile on the Road.

bO STOPPS THE gENEWRAL lEE

and they get out and the walked over to the car and no one was in it. and all they found was a little sock. Bo picked it up and said Luke We will never catch them. I have lost Her. what am I going to tell Emma? and Bo walked back to the General Lee holding the sock. he got in the passanger side.

Luke walked over to the General and got in and Drove back to the farm. and Bo looked at Luke and said I will never give up looking for her.

Meanwhile Emma is at the Duke farm, unaware that Bo and Luke have lost the trail of Billy Bob and J.R. Ewing and she was glad that little brat was gone of course she didn't dare tell Bo this. In fact she wanted to get an abortion to begin but she found out that she was pregant too late to get one.

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy knew that something was off with Emma. She didn't like Emma but she didn't know why. She Just had this feeling about her. But she lepted it to herself.

Then she hurd the General Lee. She smiled. and then Bo came in Luke was right be hind him. Luke looked at Kathy and shook his head and she ran to him and cried. Luke held her. Bo walked up to Emma?

Kathy knew that something was off with Emma. She didn't like Emma but she didn't know why. She Just had this feeling about her. But she lepted it to herself.

Then she hurd the General Lee. She smiled. and then Bo came in Luke was right be hind him. Luke looked at Kathy and shook his head and she ran to him and cried. Luke held her. Bo walked up to Emma?

Emma says "Well did you find Reba yet uh where is she at oh come she is too young to walk right now?"

Cue dukesrule2000

bO WALKED OVER TO eMMA ANd saod Sorry we didn't find her. Emma Started to cry and she hit Bo and said you let them get away and then she walked out

Emma walked out and went to her car and picked up her carphone and calls Billy Bob and says "Okay, he's convinced where can I meet your not supposed to keep her just take little Reba to the baby brokers okay."

Billy Bob says "I'm not doing that I'm taking her back to Southwork and raise her as my daughter okay and that is worst plan you ever came up as with the fake fight in the hosptial you sounded really mad at me. I can't believe you don't want your own daughter Emma she's beautiful you know that."

Cue dukesule2000

Kathy had this strange feeling that something wasn't right. and Dusty saw that Kathy was bothered. Dusty walked over to her and said Kathy are you all right? Kathy looked at her and said Ya I'm fine. and then Kathy went in her bedroom.

Emma walked back in to make it look like she upset that her daughter was missing it was good thing she still had those old onions around in her car that really added to the effect now.

cue dukesrule2000

Kathy was on her bed looking at the ultrasounds of her baby that here and Luke lost at 6 months pregnet. and she started to cry. Luke walked in and he saw her crying and he walked over to her and he held her.

meanwhile downstairs..

Emma was putting on a good act. and Dusty was starting to feel the same way as Kathy.

Emma says "Dusty you know it very hard to lose your daughter like the way me and Bo did but the way I lost Reba it's the hardest you do understand don't you."

Cue Dusty Rose Duke or anybody

UPSTAIRS

Luke was with Kathy in their room. and he held her, and said Sweetheart we need to talk about the miscarrage. Kathy looked at him. with tears in his eyes. Luke Iwant to have your baby and I don't know if I can. Luke took Kathy in his arms and said we will have a Baby when God says the time is right for us. Sweetheart I love you with everything in me, and I don't know what I would do without you. Luke said

UPSTAIRS

Luke was with Kathy in their room. and he held her, and said Sweetheart we need to talk about the miscarrage. Kathy looked at him. with tears in his eyes. Luke Iwant to have your baby and I don't know if I can. Luke took Kathy in his arms and said we will have a Baby when God says the time is right for us. Sweetheart I love you with everything in me, and I don't know what I would do without you. Luke said

Emma says "Dusty, it sounds like Kathy is crying upstairs I sad about losing Reba but I'm trying not to let it bother me as much. In my heart I know my daughter will come back eventually you know Mama always told not to so that much emotion at times besides between me and Bo somebody as to be the strong one."

Cue dusty Rose Duke or dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at Luke and she kissed him. just then Uncle jesse knocked on the door and said Kathy is everything allright.

Uncle Jesse says "Kathy and Luke, I know it will take time to get over the loss of child but you me and your Aunt did it was just awful and I think Emma isn't exactly telling truth."

cue dukesrule2000

Kathy looked at Uncle Jesse and said I have the same feeling Uncle Jesse. Uncle Jesse sat down next to Kathy and said Girl I understand your loss and you will always have that empty space in your heart for that baby. but even thoughyou will never get over losing a child it does get easer over time. I still hurt over the childre Leventa and I lost. and then Luke Daisy and Bo came into our lives. and made it whole. Kathy hugged Uncle Jesse and said I love you Uncle Jesse

Kathy looked at Uncle Jesse and said I have the same feeling Uncle Jesse. Uncle Jesse sat down next to Kathy and said Girl I understand your loss and you will always have that empty space in your heart for that baby. but even thoughyou will never get over losing a child it does get easer over time. I still hurt over the childre Leventa and I lost. and then Luke Daisy and Bo came into our lives. and made it whole. Kathy hugged Uncle Jesse and said I love you Uncle Jesse

Emma says "Listen Dusty, it's no big deal I don't know why Kathy is still upset there will be other children and we and Bo can another baby."

cue dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty looked at Emma and said Emma losina a child is ver hard. Rosco and I have lost a baby and I still cry for that baby exprelly around the baby's birthday. Yes Luke and Kathy will have children. and I know when it happens Kathy will be a great mother and she got mad and walked away

Then Kathy Luke and Uncle Jesse came downstairs and Bo walked over to her and hugged her. and so did Daisy and said we will help you threw this, and Kathy smiled and said thanks everyone.

Dusty looked at Emma and said Emma losina a child is ver hard. Rosco and I have lost a baby and I still cry for that baby exprelly around the baby's birthday. Yes Luke and Kathy will have children. and I know when it happens Kathy will be a great mother and she got mad and walked away

Then Kathy Luke and Uncle Jesse came downstairs and Bo walked over to her and hugged her. and so did Daisy and said we will help you threw this, and Kathy smiled and said thanks everyone.

Emma says "Well I glad the little brat is gone I never wanted Reba to begin with now."

cue dukesrule2000