Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE AT THE DUKE FARM

Kathy saw that Something was brothing Luke. She walked over to him and said Baby, what's the matter? Luke looked at her and said nothing sweetheart and he walked away. Kathy knew something was on his mind but she knew what ever it was he wanted to work it out him self

Art the Duke Farm, the phone was ringing and it seemed that it was Nurse Olivia Hogg and it seemed that her call got cut off before she could get ahold of anybody. She goes and calls he cousin Boss and says "What if you helped somebody do something so terrible but it happened before as well. I don't know If I could tell you on the phone we got to meet at the Boars Nest and we can talk their Cousin."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bosshogg said Ok. I'm already at the Boars Nest so come here if you want to talk.

MEANWHILE AT THE DUKE FARM..

Luke was in the back 40 when he saw Uncle Jesse. and he Knew something was brothing Luke so he stopped what he was doing and walked over to him. and said Luke . What's the matter?

Luke looked at him and said It's Kath. She feels That Rose was born alive Not dead. she said she heard her cry. So Uncle Jesse I checked in to it. and I talked to the Nurse who delivered Rose and she accourd me that the baby we buried was ours. But I feel That she wasn't telling me the whole Truth. Now what if Jr Ewing payed her off and had her take Rose from Kathy Like he did Adam.

Uncle Jesse said Luke, you are drawing up straws.

Luke SiadI Know But he did it once.

Bosshogg said Ok. I'm already at the Boars Nest so come here if you want to talk.

MEANWHILE AT THE DUKE FARM..

Luke was in the back 40 when he saw Uncle Jesse. and he Knew something was brothing Luke so he stopped what he was doing and walked over to him. and said Luke . What's the matter?

Luke looked at him and said It's Kath. She feels That Rose was born alive Not dead. she said she heard her cry. So Uncle Jesse I checked in to it. and I talked to the Nurse who delivered Rose and she accourd me that the baby we buried was ours. But I feel That she wasn't telling me the whole Truth. Now what if Jr Ewing payed her off and had her take Rose from Kathy Like he did Adam.

Uncle Jesse said Luke, you are drawing up straws.

Luke SiadI Know But he did it once.

At the Boars Nest, Olivia had parked her car and got out and taking the keys as well and she walks in the bar and says "Hey is Boss anywhere I need to talk to him, Luke and Kathy Duke and Bo Duke as well there is whole lot of stuff I got to tell them and it's big and it involves J.R.Ewing as well."

cue Dukesrule2000

Ya Luke he did do it once but that doesn't mean he will do it again, What would he gain to do that? Uncle Jesse said. Well Uncle Jesse he Hates Kath and her parents. He hates the face that her parents got the better of him when he was her in Hazzard and hetried to break us up.Luke said Wich he almost did When you found out about The baby Kathy had with Bobby Ewing. Uncle Jesse said. I know Uncle Jesse, But it didn't work we worked it out and I Love Kath with everything in me and I would die for her if I had to. and I can't stand to see her like this again. we where so close to finding Adam and then we lose him. and then we never got another lead. Not even with Jock Ewings connactions.I know that broke Kathy's heart/ and now this with Rose I don't think she can handle this again.

Ya Luke he did do it once but that doesn't mean he will do it again, What would he gain to do that? Uncle Jesse said. Well Uncle Jesse he Hates Kath and her parents. He hates the face that her parents got the better of him when he was her in Hazzard and hetried to break us up.Luke said Wich he almost did When you found out about The baby Kathy had with Bobby Ewing. Uncle Jesse said. I know Uncle Jesse, But it didn't work we worked it out and I Love Kath with everything in me and I would die for her if I had to. and I can't stand to see her like this again. we where so close to finding Adam and then we lose him. and then we never got another lead. Not even with Jock Ewings connactions.I know that broke Kathy's heart/ and now this with Rose I don't think she can handle this again.

Ms. Olivia Hogg calls the Duke Farmhouse and Kathy picks up and Olivia says "Listen Kathy, I need to talk to you, Luke and Bo as well it's too personal to tell you overphone meet me at the Boars Nest I feel terrible about this here."

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy said Ok I will get them and we will be right there.

Kathy put the phone down and she went out to sind lUKE and Bo She saw Bo by the General Lee. and she said Bo we need to go to The Boars Nest. and then she saw Luke and Uncle Jesse come back and Kathy told them about the phone call from the nurse.

Kathy said Ok I will get them and we will be right there.

Kathy put the phone down and she went out to sind lUKE and Bo She saw Bo by the General Lee. and she said Bo we need to go to The Boars Nest. and then she saw Luke and Uncle Jesse come back and Kathy told them about the phone call from the nurse.

Bo says "This sound important Kathy, but what and who needs to talk to us I can't imagine anything being this important."

Cue dukesrule2000

bO, lUKE AND Kathy showed up at the Boars Nest.

Ms. Olivia Hogg seen everybody just sitting there and she says "Well Jefferson this was hard enough to practice to the mirror I got now reaction. Well here goes Bo, Luke and Kathy you know why Reba, and Rose disappered because J.R. Ewing Jr. paid me off and I feel just awful about and Bo. This will hurt you more did you know that Emma wants to put Reba on the Baby Black Market she never even wanted her and all that crying is just an act. She never loved her baby, don't you think she would've noticed that fever alot sooner than one of your family did. I hope when you fine Reba, please for my sakes keep Emma away from her because she helped J.R. and Billy Bob snatch your daughter."

Bo, Luke and Kathy just look at Olivia and she see's a tear in Bo's eye as well Luke and Kathy and she felt just terrible and the look on her cousin's face was even worst than the other three. He was disappointed in her, and she just walked out of the Boar's Nest no being able to face them anymore.

cue dukesrule2000

• 2 weeks later...

bOSSHogg looked at Kathy Bo and Luke and said id you need anyhelp finding your daughters let me know and I will help you. Luke Said Thanks. and then they left. Outside Kathy fell to the ground and she started to cry. Luke picked her up and held her. Kathy said He did it to me again, He did it to me again. and then she passed out Bo looked at Luke and Luke said Lets get her to th efarm and call Doc Applebe.

AT THE FARM

Doc Applebe. Said Well she's fine She just needs rest she has been threw a lot. Luke Just Let her rest I gave her some medicain to help her sleep. Luke said Thanks Doc and the Doc Left and Luke went to Kathy. And Bo filled in Uncle Jesse and Daisy what was going on.

bOSSHogg looked at Kathy Bo and Luke and said id you need anyhelp finding your daughters let me know and I will help you. Luke Said Thanks. and then they left. Outside Kathy fell to the ground and she started to cry. Luke picked her up and held her. Kathy said He did it to me again, He did it to me again. and then she passed out Bo looked at Luke and Luke said Lets get her to th efarm and call Doc Applebe.

AT THE FARM

Doc Applebe. Said Well she's fine She just needs rest she has been threw a lot. Luke Just Let her rest I gave her some medicain to help her sleep. Luke said Thanks Doc and the Doc Left and Luke went to Kathy. And Bo filled in Uncle Jesse and Daisy what was going on.

Bo says "Well Uncle Jesse and Daisy, I'm not resting until I find my daughter if I have to go all the way to Texas I'll do it."

Jonathon walks in and see's Luke and Bo and says "I heard what happened from Cooter I was getting some gas for my Harley. Listen, I'm willing to track them down and bring back both girls. Ya, I know it means breaking my probation but their my nieces as well and it seems I just feel awful about what happened that's all. Theirs a hole in this family caused by J.R. Ewing, and I'm going to put some puddy in it."

cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile in Luke's and Kathy's room

Luke was thinking the same thing. Kathy has now lost two children because of JR Ewing. What gives him the right to mess with theirs lives like this. He will find find Adam and Rose if it takes him the rest of his Life and if they have anymore children he will gaurd them with his life. He will not have his beautful Wife go threw this again. and then he looked at the picture of Adam and the Ulturasound picture of Rose. and said I sware I will find you Both and bring you back to Us. Lord I hope you feel the love that we have for you.

MEANWHILE IN VIRGINIA

A 10 year old boy was coming home from school and he saw his mother in bed with another guy and they where both drunk. So he quitly went to his room. and he remembered what he had heard when he was in Dallas when his mother went to see that man. he saw a women and two men and they where talking to a Man called Jock and she was looking for her son that was taken from her and that Jock was her son's grandfather. could it be he was that womens Son. Maybe the women that he thinks is his mother isn't and Maybe be she has the proff he needs around here some where to find his real mother.

Meanwhile in Luke's and Kathy's room

Luke was thinking the same thing. Kathy has now lost two children because of JR Ewing. What gives him the right to mess with theirs lives like this. He will find find Adam and Rose if it takes him the rest of his Life and if they have anymore children he will gaurd them with his life. He will not have his beautful Wife go threw this again. and then he looked at the picture of Adam and the Ulturasound picture of Rose. and said I sware I will find you Both and bring you back to Us. Lord I hope you feel the love that we have for you.

MEANWHILE IN VIRGINIA

A 10 year old boy was coming home from school and he saw his mother in bed with another guy and they where both drunk. So he quitly went to his room. and he remembered what he had heard when he was in Dallas when his mother went to see that man. he saw a women and two men and they where talking to a Man called Jock and she was looking for her son that was taken from her and that Jock was her son's grandfather. could it be he was that womens Son. Maybe the women that he thinks is his mother isn't and Maybe be she has the proff he needs around here some where to find his real mother.

Jonathon says "You know something Bo, we got a our Mother's brother in Smallville,Kansas and they got a little place and just maybe I'll go there. Because I accidently found out what Olivia Hogg was up and I couldn't get back to the farm to stop Billy Bob and J.R. Ewing's plan and it really something. I feel terrible knowing that you and Luke don't have your daughters around because of me. And Uncle Jesse, I going to find those girls and bring them back to Hazzard if it's the last thing I do."

Cue dukesrule2000

Uncle Jesse looked at his Nephew and said We Don't blame you. it wasn't your falt.if it was a ny one it was that JR eWING.

in chicago

Kyle and Rebecca heard what had happened to their Granddaught and they just found out they have a grandson as well and Kyle got on the Phone and said I want to find my grandchildren.

Uncle Jesse looked at his Nephew and said We Don't blame you. it wasn't your falt.if it was a ny one it was that JR eWING.

in chicago

Kyle and Rebecca heard what had happened to their Granddaught and they just found out they have a grandson as well and Kyle got on the Phone and said I want to find my grandchildren.

Jonathon says "But Uncle Jesse, I was sweet on that Olivia Hogg and she used me and I just can't believe this as well. And that J.R. Ewing If I ever see him in person well it won't be friendly after all we took my took nieces and well my nephew as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Uncle Jesse said don't worry JR eWING WILL GET HIS WE NOW have to concentrate on getting Adam Rose and Reba back in this family where they belong.I know Bo and Luke will never stopp looking.

Jonathon says "Bo listen I'm sorry but there wasn't anything I could do about what happened about Little Reba and I swear I didn't know that Olivia Hogg was connected with J.R. and Billy Bob as well."

Bo says "Reba's my daughter, and you just want Emma that why you think Emma had something to do with John and that's all goodbye."

Jonathon says "I ain't going to take that Uncle Jesse, I'm leaving it seems my own brother don't even want me around anymore."

Bo says "You got that right dear brother and don't ever call or comeback to see ever again you knew about their plan."

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke said Bo, It wasn't his fault. Bo Looked at Luke and said Luke he knew about the plane to Take Reba away from me and he knew about what they had planned with Rose as well. and you don't blame him. Luke looked at him and said No I don't and neather does Kath. don'tyou know this is what they want they want us Dukes to fight Between each other. and we can't alow that. Bo Just walked out the door.

Luke said Bo, It wasn't his fault. Bo Looked at Luke and said Luke he knew about the plane to Take Reba away from me and he knew about what they had planned with Rose as well. and you don't blame him. Luke looked at him and said No I don't and neather does Kath. don'tyou know this is what they want they want us Dukes to fight Between each other. and we can't alow that. Bo Just walked out the door.

Jonathon says "I know that you don't believe me but I tried to get back here but I ran out of gas."

Cue dukesrule2000

• 1 month later...
Luke said Bo come back here. but Bo didn't he kept walking. Luke looked at John and said It's Ok Johnny we will get threw this and we will find the girls someday. we will never give up.

John says "Well, the look that my twin gave was less than friendly like Bo blames me for his daughter disappering and I feel terrible I'll do anything to get those girls from the Ewings right now Luke."

Cue dukesrule2000