Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy started to Cry and said I don't know Dust I haven't hurd anything sence the doctor came out and told us that he didn't know why Luke passed but his condation is gettin worse. So I just got off the phone with a friend That I use to work with in Chicago is on his way her and hopefully he can find out what is going on.

Bo walked up to Kathy and Dusty and told the girls what he had found in the General.and he saidThat Kyle had the doctor take the beer to the Lab. and Kathy said What Dad thinks that Luke was poisined. Why would Zack do this does he hate me this much? Bo hugged her and said Don't worry Kat Luke will make it threw this and we will make sure that Zack never gets out of Jail.

2 Hours Later..

Kathy's Cell phone rings and she answered it and said Hello Oh hi Mark you are ok I will Have Luke'sCousin Bo Met you he will be driving an Orange car with an 01 on the doors ok Thanks Mark and she closed her phone and she walked to Bo and asked if he would pick up Mark and Carol at the airport and She decribed Mark out to him and he said Ok and Bo Left.

As Bo went out the door The doctor came out to the waiting room and he looked over to Kathy and said Kathy he's getting worse we are losing him you can go in and see him. Kathy walked to Lukes room and she stopped at the door and she took a deep breath and she walked in. and she saw him in Bed he was awake and he smiled when he saw her and she walked to the bed and she took his hand and said Hay Baby. Luke smiled and said Sweetheart I love you with all my heart and I was. Kathy stopped him in midsentence and she said No I'm not going to do this and I won't let you give up on us we will find out what's going on and we will find a cure. you hear me Luke Duke Don't you dare leave me.

Bo Ran in with Mark and Carol right behind him. Bo saw Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jesse told him what was happing and Mark said Not if I can help it and Mark asked where was Luke's room and Uncle Jesse showed him and he took off towards Luke's room.

IN LUKES'ROOM..

Mark walked in and he saw Kathy and he walked up to her and he touched her shoulder and she looked up and she smiled and said Oh Mark I;am so glad to see you. and she gave him a hug.

and after Kathy told him what was going on he took a look at Luke. and Kathy walked out and when she walked out to the Hall the police was there. they where talking to her father and then the doctor came out and said ya he was poisined but we don't have time to make the anadote he is to far gone and at that moment Mark walked out and said get your people on working on the anadote Doctor I will keep him alive Mark Said. So the doctor went to work on working on the anadote.

The police said that they are still looking for Zack.

Bo Looked At Dusty and said That was Dr. Mark Greene from Chicago He and Kathy worked together and they are good friends.

Meanwhile in Luke's room.

Mark and Carol was keeping Luke awake not letting him close his eyes. Cause Mark knew if he closed his eyes he would go into acoma and then they could easyly lose him and he looked at Carol and said Carol go get Kathy if he will listen to anyone it will be her.

Carol left the room and got Kathy and they went back to Luke's room.

Mark told Kathy what he wanted to do. and Kathy said Ok. and Kathy took his hand and said Baby remember what we talked about having a Baby well I don't Know for sure but I think we are pregnet. and I don't want to raise this child alone So Please fight Baby fight.

Luke said in a week voice a baby fight. and then he smiled.

IN THE HOSPITAL'S LAB.

The doctors where working around the clock tring to find the anadote and they knew that they didn't have much time to find it if they want to save Luke's life.

IN THE WAITING ROOM..

Bo started to pase. Uncle Jesse said Bo sit down. and Bo looked at him and said Uncle Jesse I'm too worried to sit. We haven't hurd anything sence Carol came and Got Kathy.

as Dusty and Bo went to the lunch room. Carol came out and said Luke is holding his own. and we want to keep him not going to sleep So if anyone wants to go in and Talk to him it's ok. Uncle Jesse said I will go. and Daisy said Me too. And Uncle Jesse looked at Rosco and said can you go and tell Bo and Dusty what's going on so they know. and Rosco said Sure. and then he left and Uncle Jesse and Daisy followed Carol to Lukes Room.

They walked into the room. and They saw Kathy sitting by his bed and she turned around and she said Baby Uncle Jesse and Daisy Just walked in. Uncle Jesse walked up to the bed and said Boy I remember when we got the call from the police to come and get you and they told us what had Happened. We went to pick up up at the police station in Capital City. We walked into the station and you where about 6 months old. I picked you up and you just smiled at me. and Looked at you and I said Luke ready to go home

Dusty had finished off her sandwich and chocolate milk and looked at Bo and noticed that he didn't touch any of his hambuger and french fries. Now Dusty something was wrong with Bo.

"Bo what's wrong? I know somethings when you can't finish off: a hambuger paltter, a garden salad, a pumpkin pie, a lemon pie, and a dish of chocolate pudding with a large coke." Dusty said as she sent a cheeky grin to her younger cousin.

Dusty looked up and saw her husbabnd walking towards them.

Cue dukesrule2000

Dusty said Something is wronge and she stood up and went to Rosco and Rosco told Dusty and Bo what was going on. and They left and went to Luke's room.

MEANWHILE IN LUKE'S ROOM..

Luke started to cough and Kathy said hang in there Baby. and He just looked at her and said All I want to do is close my eyes. and Kathy said Baby stay with me Just a little longer ok I Love you.

Daisy walked up to Kathy and Put her hand On her shoulder. and said did you tell Kathy about the time you and Cooter got Kicked out of school.

MEANWHILE IN THE LAB..

The doctors where working and one of the doctors said I think we got it. and they called Mark.

Mark's pager went off and he said excuse me and he left Luke's room and he went to the desk and called the Lab and they told him that they have it and Mark said bring it up here fast.

Mean while back in Luke's room. Kathy smiles and said Luke You never told me you got kicked out of school. Uncle Jesse had a strange look on his face and Luke just smiles and said Ya we blew up the tolets in the boys bathroom. Kathy just looked at him and said Noway. aUncle Jesse said Ya and Boy did I woop you good too. Your Aunt Leventa Remended me that I was a teenage Boy myself once and she Had reminded me a few things that I had done.

Just then Bo, Dusty,and Rosco came into the room.

Mark smiled and said Don't thank me yet not until we see if the anadote works. (turning to Luke) So How are you feeling buddy? Luke looked at him and said Im feeling better I think the anadote is working. (looking at Kathy)Kath, did I hear you right when you said that we my be having a baby. Kathy smiles and said You hurd right.

1 WEEK LATER..

Luke was home and he was almost back to normal. Kathy wasn't feeling well, She was told that this was normal for a pregency but she that something was wronge. she went to Luke and told him what she felt and as soon as sh did she got a huge pain and Luke picked her up and ran her to the General Lee and the Rest of the Dukes followed.Bo got in the drivers seat of the General and headed for the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL..

Luke carried Kathy in and Beth told Luke to set her on the gurney and She took her to a room and checked her out and Beth looked at Kathy and she said Kathy you know whats going on and Kathy started to cry. and Beth said I'm so Sorry I know how much you wanted this baby. Kathy looked at Beth and said Thanks Beth.

Beth loked at her and said want me to send Luke in? Kathy said Yes and then Beth left the room.

IN THE WAITING ROOM..

Beth walked out and said Luke Kathy wants to see you. Uncle Jesse knew something was up by just the way Beth came out. andwhen Luke left to go to Kathy'sroom Beth told the rest of the family and they all cried and then Uncle Jesse said Daisy Bo we need to be here for Luke and Kathy cause they are going to need us .

IN KATHY'S ROOM..

Luke walked in and he walked to Kathy's bed and Kathy was still cring and Luke looked at her and Kathy said We lost the baby.and she started to cry harded and Luke held her.