Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

Kathy had hurd what Emma had said and so did Bo. He looked at Kathy and said excuse me. he walked over to Emma and said come Emma we need to talk. and he grabbed her by the arm

Emma says "Oh come on Bo, she's better off without me as a mother okay. And I'm not ready to tied with babies just yet, there's more to do in life than kids I want to be my own woman."

Cue dukesrule2000

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma says "Oh come on Bo, she's better off without me as a mother okay. And I'm not ready to tied with babies just yet, there's more to do in life than kids I want to be my own woman."

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo looks at Emma then why did you go through and have the baby it couldn't been for the fun of it now. Emma says "Well I was single and alone and Billy Bob Cowbell came to my place of work and offered me a deal he said he would marry me and raise my baby as his own, and he says that Family was the Ewing's and they a ton of money, why they was the weathyest family in all of Texas. I couldn't turn that down so I married him and left behind my little hole in the wall of town I was in. Shoot Bo, I wanted be a part of the Ewing family nothing more or less and you know it was fine and dandy but I had to put up with Sue Ellen she was something else. That's J.R.'s wife and they have arguements like the Falcons have football games and there is more Drama in that Marriage that you know."

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo said I don't care about the Ewing Family all I care about is getting my daughter back. and beleaive me Emma I will get her back and in the mean time I don;t want to see you again you ain't welcome on this farm any more. and then Bo turned around and went back to his family. He left Emma standing there.

Emma says "Fine Bo, but good luck it won't be easy and we ain't throught yet you here me."

Cue dukesrule2000

Bo walked in the house and he didn't saw a word but just went to his room

Emma was crying know she just lost the only man that ever loved her and the night before when she really thought she was going to make a go with him something made her change. She had woken up and seen how small the place was and what little they had and she knew that she would always get looks from his family about what happened to Baby Reba.

Cue dukesrule2000

Luke walked into the room and Bo was at the bedroom window. and then he turned around and saw his cousin. and said Luke I really love her. and I was going to ask her to marrie me. but I guess it's a good thing that I found out about her when I did. I want a love like you have with Kathy, Bo, you will the women for you is out there and she is waiting for you. You

Luke walked into the room and Bo was at the bedroom window. and then he turned around and saw his cousin. and said Luke I really love her. and I was going to ask her to marrie me. but I guess it's a good thing that I found out about her when I did. I want a love like you have with Kathy, Bo, you will the women for you is out there and she is waiting for you. You

Emma was leaving Hazzard and knowing that her and Bo got a little romantic and docter cautioned her not to because she have back to back pregancies but she didn't care and she drove with the biggest smile and went back to Yahooville to face her Mama. She got home and told her and her Mama cried and did some fake sadness as well she missed Billy Bob and Bo and Reba but she missed something else as well.

Cue dukesrule2000

• 1 month later...

BACK IN HAZZARD

Kathy was on the phone talking to her best friend on the phone. Kat, I have had it with men. all they want is one thing. Tracy said. Oh Trac all men are not pigs. Kathy said. Oh that's right you have a good one. there are not many good ones left. Tracy Said. Kathy said there are a few. Why don't you get away from the city and come to Hazzard and visit for a few days. Tracy said now that is an idea. Ok I will be there in a few weeks I will call you when I get in Hazzard. ok i have to go see you in a couple of Days Bye.

Kathy said Ok Bye.. She put down the phone with a smile on her face. Luke came out of the room. and he put his arms around her and said. why are you smiling What do you have planed? Kathy turned around and klissed him and said Oh Nothing.

BACK IN HAZZARD

Kathy was on the phone talking to her best friend on the phone. Kat, I have had it with men. all they want is one thing. Tracy said. Oh Trac all men are not pigs. Kathy said. Oh that's right you have a good one. there are not many good ones left. Tracy Said. Kathy said there are a few. Why don't you get away from the city and come to Hazzard and visit for a few days. Tracy said now that is an idea. Ok I will be there in a few weeks I will call you when I get in Hazzard. ok i have to go see you in a couple of Days Bye.

Kathy said Ok Bye.. She put down the phone with a smile on her face. Luke came out of the room. and he put his arms around her and said. why are you smiling What do you have planed? Kathy turned around and klissed him and said Oh Nothing.

Emma was on her way back to Texas and she was wandering if Bo's would ever find Reba but she doubted and just smiled.

Cue dukesrule2000

2DAYS LATER

Kathy was at home spending some time with her handsome husband. When the phone rings. Uncle Jesse answers it. and said Duke farm Jesse Duke speaking.

Oh Mr. Duke I'm Kathy's friend Tracy. Is she around?Tracy said No her and Luke went on a pinic they don't get much time alone. Uncle Jesse said. Oh well I just entered Hazzard and I need directions to your farm. I told Kathy I would Call.Tracy Said Uncle Jesse told her how to get to the farm, and she said thatnk you and hung up. Uncle Jesse went to the Cb and called Luke and Kathy and told them about Tracy and they said they where on their way home.

Emma was back at home, and she was glad that she didn't have little Reba to take care and thinking why didn't Billy Bob sell her daughter on the black market. Instead he wants to raise her at Southfork, he knew she wasn't his but it didn't matter to him not one bit.

Cue dukesrule2000

at the duke farm...

a car pulls up and Uncle Jesse and Bo walked out to greet who ever it was.The car stopped and the car door opened. A women with rea long hair Slim. about 5Foot 8. Stepped out of the Car and Bo couldn't keep his eyes off her. The women walked over and said Hi Im Tracy Kathy's friend. Uncle Jesse smiled and said Oh Ya I have talked to you on the phone Kathy and Luke.....9HEARING THE GENERAL LEE'S HORN) are home Uncle Jesse said. Luke stoppes the General Lee and Kathy gets out and she runs to Tracy and Gives her a hug . and Kathy said I would like you all to me Tracy. Tracy this is Uncle Jesse and Bo. You all ready know Luke. Tracy smiles and said Nice to see you again Luke.

at the duke farm...

a car pulls up and Uncle Jesse and Bo walked out to greet who ever it was.The car stopped and the car door opened. A women with rea long hair Slim. about 5Foot 8. Stepped out of the Car and Bo couldn't keep his eyes off her. The women walked over and said Hi Im Tracy Kathy's friend. Uncle Jesse smiled and said Oh Ya I have talked to you on the phone Kathy and Luke.....9HEARING THE GENERAL LEE'S HORN) are home Uncle Jesse said. Luke stoppes the General Lee and Kathy gets out and she runs to Tracy and Gives her a hug . and Kathy said I would like you all to me Tracy. Tracy this is Uncle Jesse and Bo. You all ready know Luke. Tracy smiles and said Nice to see you again Luke.

Balladeer: I think Bo is about to forget about how Emma played with his heart and it seems that Tracy is helping getover Emma now.

Luke was watching Bo and he had that look. and Bo said Tracy want to go for a walk and we can get to knoweach other. Tracy smiled and said sure. and Bo took her hand and they started to walk.

Bo says "You know, just let you know I have a baby daughter that was kidnapped from the hosptial and I get kind of emotional but I intend on getting her back Tracy."

Cue dukesrule2000

YA i know Kathy told me. and if you want I will help you look for her. Tracy said. Bo smiled and said I would love that.

Bo had looked at Tracy and says "You know one day I'm going to fine my little girl and I'm going to make J.R. Ewing and Billy Bob Cowbell pay for taking my daughter."

Cue dukesrule2000

LATER THAT NIGHT

Luke had found out that ALABAMA was playing at the Boars Nest and he wantd to surprise Kathy. He had asked Bo and Tracy to go with them but not to tell Kathy who was singing at the Boars Nest

Daisy had seen that her cousins looked sad they both did in sense they had both lost a daughter in different he thought, Bo would someday would be reunited with his, Luke and Kathy will never see Little Rose ever again.

Cue dukesrule2000

Kathy was in her and Luke's room and she was looking at the ultrasound pictures of their baby girl. and she couldn't understand why she lost her. she was perfect.There had to be a reason. Tracy walked in the room. Kathy put the picture away. Tracy sat on the bed. and she looked at her friend. How come you didn't tell me? Kathy smiled and said I didn't even tell my parents. I didn't want them to feel sorry for me. or give me the pity look. Trac, she was healthy I just don't understand. Tracy looked at her friend . Kat don't drell on it. it will tare you apart. and if you insisted on doing so it can also tare you and Luke apart. Kathy smiled and said Ya you are right. we will have children someday.

Meanwhile in Dallas

JR Ewing was handing over a newborn Baby girl to a young couple. and Jr said the only request that the birth mother had was her middle name should be Rose. and the couple Thanked Jr and said that her middle name will be rose and her first name IS Brittney. and they walked away with little Rose. Jr just smiles.

BACK IN HAZZARD..

Luke walked in the room and said are you girls ready? Kathy just looked at him. Luke said WE ARE GOING OUT WHAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN THREW WE DESERVE A NIGHT out. Kathy smiled and said lets go and they all got in the General Lee and Left.

Kathy was in her and Luke's room and she was looking at the ultrasound pictures of their baby girl. and she couldn't understand why she lost her. she was perfect.There had to be a reason. Tracy walked in the room. Kathy put the picture away. Tracy sat on the bed. and she looked at her friend. How come you didn't tell me? Kathy smiled and said I didn't even tell my parents. I didn't want them to feel sorry for me. or give me the pity look. Trac, she was healthy I just don't understand. Tracy looked at her friend . Kat don't drell on it. it will tare you apart. and if you insisted on doing so it can also tare you and Luke apart. Kathy smiled and said Ya you are right. we will have children someday.

Meanwhile in Dallas

JR Ewing was handing over a newborn Baby girl to a young couple. and Jr said the only request that the birth mother had was her middle name should be Rose. and the couple Thanked Jr and said that her middle name will be rose and her first name IS Brittney. and they walked away with little Rose. Jr just smiles.

BACK IN HAZZARD..

Luke walked in the room and said are you girls ready? Kathy just looked at him. Luke said WE ARE GOING OUT WHAT WE ALL HAVE BEEN THREW WE DESERVE A NIGHT out. Kathy smiled and said lets go and they all got in the General Lee and Left.

Meanwhile In Dallas

Mr. and Mrs. Lexmark had little Brittany Rose with them and they thought that it was awfully fast for a baby girl. But Jason looked at and Willow and says "Honey, we can't do anything about look who we are dealing with here. It's John Ross Ewing Jr. here and he has more money and make it look like it was our fault lets just enjoy our brand new baby girl but don't you think we ought to stop at home and let her see her nursery."

Meanwhile on Southfork

Billy Bob Cowbell and told Ellie that Little Reba's mother was going to leave her in dumpster if he didn't take his daughter with him. Ellie looks and Billy Bob and wonders if her nephew was lying to her because she sure don't look like a Ewing or a Cowbell to her and she says "Can I hold my niece please she is fuzzing in her car seat Billy and besides she is all red haven't you changed her all day."

Billy Bob looks at his Aunt and says "Sure Aunt Ellie go right ahead can you change her as well for me it seems that I've forgotten since my son with Billy Jr. was born. You know he's ten years old now and his mother doesn't even let me see him at all, and I pay child support every month."

Mz. Ellie says "Well Billy Bob, I think you should call the Ewing Lawyer Harv Smithfield about this right I sure he can find somebody who knows about child custody issues as well."

Cue dukesrule2000

Back in hazzard

lUKE bO kATHY AND TRACY. Walked into the Boars Nest and they found a table and sat down Boss Hogg came on the stage and he said we have a band here tonight that is very big. and in my oppion the best band around Ladys and Gentmen ALABAMA. Randy Teddy Jeff and Mark came on stage and they started to sing Love in the first degree. Kathy had a smile on her face and Luke smiled with her. and Kathy went into his arms and said Thanks Baby. and then she kissed him.

Back in hazzard

lUKE bO kATHY AND TRACY. Walked into the Boars Nest and they found a table and sat down Boss Hogg came on the stage and he said we have a band here tonight that is very big. and in my oppion the best band around Ladys and Gentmen ALABAMA. Randy Teddy Jeff and Mark came on stage and they started to sing Love in the first degree. Kathy had a smile on her face and Luke smiled with her. and Kathy went into his arms and said Thanks Baby. and then she kissed him.

While Alabama was singing it seemed that everybody was listening in them sing and Bo was wondering what if Emma has stayed and what if Reba, hadn't been kidnapped then he would've been planning a wedding right now. And he would be sitting with Emma instead of Tracy and he looks at Tracy and says "You know, it seems there right Love is something else."

Cue dukesrule2000

Tracy just smiled at him.

Then Kathy looked and Luke was gone. And then he came back and Kathy said what are you up to Luke Duke? Luke Just smiled. Randy said We have a request. This Next song we are going to sing is a Spicail Request from a huband to his beautiful Wife. and then the music started and Kathy renized the song right away it was The closer you get. and Kathy looked at Luke and He smiled. Kathy kissed him.

Bo smiles and said I would love to find a love like theres. Tracy said me too.