Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

Tracy just smiled at him.

Then Kathy looked and Luke was gone. And then he came back and Kathy said what are you up to Luke Duke? Luke Just smiled. Randy said We have a request. This Next song we are going to sing is a Spicail Request from a huband to his beautiful Wife. and then the music started and Kathy renized the song right away it was The closer you get. and Kathy looked at Luke and He smiled. Kathy kissed him.

Bo smiles and said I would love to find a love like theres. Tracy said me too.

Billy Bob Cowbell was having his Aunt Ellie watch little Reba and he was going out to meet with his cousin and see what was going on lately with everything else. He wanted in at Ewing Oil and he knew that Uncle Jock didn't trust him not one but.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after the concert.

Luke walked up to Randy and said Thanks. Randy smiled at Kathy and Said I know what's it like to be totaly in love with a beautiful Lady and speaking of that I better go call mine. Randy left. Luke smiled.

Luke looked at Bo and said we are headed back to the farm. Bo said OKTracy and I will stay here a little longer. Don't worry we will get home some how. Luke said ok. and him and Kathy left.

Kathy looked at Luke and said Baby, They seem to hit it off. Luke smiled at his wife and said Ya they sure did.

after the concert.

Luke walked up to Randy and said Thanks. Randy smiled at Kathy and Said I know what's it like to be totaly in love with a beautiful Lady and speaking of that I better go call mine. Randy left. Luke smiled.

Luke looked at Bo and said we are headed back to the farm. Bo said OKTracy and I will stay here a little longer. Don't worry we will get home some how. Luke said ok. and him and Kathy left.

Kathy looked at Luke and said Baby, They seem to hit it off. Luke smiled at his wife and said Ya they sure did.

Bo says "Tracy you want to dance they have a wonderful song on the Jukebox by George Strait, it's actually his latest single. I don't know how they managed that but lets take advantage of that when we can."

cue Dukesrule2000

AT THE FARM

Luke and Kathy where on the porch sitting on the porch swing looking up at the stars. Kath, How are you really? Luke said. Kathy said Luke, I don't Know. What do you mean you don't know? Luke asked. Luke I have this strange feeling that Rose isn't dead she is out there somewhere.Kathy said. Luke looked at her and said Ok Sweetheart will it help if We look into it. Kathy smiled and said Ya it sure would. Luke. What? Luke said. I love you Kathy said as she snuggled closer to him. Luke put his arm around her and he smiled and said I Love you too

AT THE FARM

Luke and Kathy where on the porch sitting on the porch swing looking up at the stars. Kath, How are you really? Luke said. Kathy said Luke, I don't Know. What do you mean you don't know? Luke asked. Luke I have this strange feeling that Rose isn't dead she is out there somewhere.Kathy said. Luke looked at her and said Ok Sweetheart will it help if We look into it. Kathy smiled and said Ya it sure would. Luke. What? Luke said. I love you Kathy said as she snuggled closer to him. Luke put his arm around her and he smiled and said I Love you too

Back In Dallas, Billy Bob caught up with his cousin and his brother and Ray Krebbs was with as well and it seemed that Bobby and Ray didn't trust not one bit. Billy Bob says "Listen, Aunt Ellie loves little Reba she feels sorry for me and I made the whole to her about the story she doesn't even know what happened back In Hazzard County. Besides that Bo Duke will never track me to here and he has no idea that his precious Emma was involved wait till he finds out."

cue dukesrule2000

Back In Dallas, Billy Bob caught up with his cousin and his brother and Ray Krebbs was with as well and it seemed that Bobby and Ray didn't trust not one bit. Billy Bob says "Listen, Aunt Ellie loves little Reba she feels sorry for me and I made the whole to her about the story she doesn't even know what happened back In Hazzard County. Besides that Bo Duke will never track me to here and he has no idea that his precious Emma was involved wait till he finds out."

cue dukesrule2000

Bobby says "Billy what's going on and why would Emma and this Bo Duke be involved what have you done it's going to catch up to you sooner or later."

Cue dukesrule2000

Billy was going to saw something but JR CUT HIM OFFand they walked out the door.

What where you doing?JR SAID. tell Bobby everything including what you did to his son. JR GRABBED HIM AND SAID IF YOU EVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHERE THAT BABY IS i WILL MAKE SURE IT WILL BE YOUR LAST. He let go of Bill and went back to work like nothing Happened.

Billy was going to saw something but JR CUT HIM OFFand they walked out the door.

What where you doing?JR SAID. tell Bobby everything including what you did to his son. JR GRABBED HIM AND SAID IF YOU EVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHERE THAT BABY IS i WILL MAKE SURE IT WILL BE YOUR LAST. He let go of Bill and went back to work like nothing Happened.

Billy Bob says "DON'T WORRY J.R. WE'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU DID ABOUT ANYTHING AND YOU KNOW I ALLREADRY FEEL GUILTY ABOUT EARILER YOU WAS DRIVING SO YOUR INVOLVED AND SO IT EMMA AS WELL. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING ILLEGAL DOESN'T YOUR CONSICENSE BOTHER YOU. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW BO MUST FEEL ABOUT THIS WHOLE WHEN ALL HE FOUND WAS THAT SOCK. Reba is going to resent when she finds out what we did and how we stole her from her real father."

cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile in JR'S OFFICE

THERE IS A WOMEN WITH A 4 YEARold Boy looked at her and said why are you here.

The women said I want more money Jr if I don't get what I want I will take this little boy over to your brother and I wounder what he would do to you when he finds out that you took his newborn son. and told everyone he was dead. JR was angery and said Ok Ok and then he got out his checkbook and he wrote a check . and handed it to her. She smiled and said Thank you. and then she left almost running into Bobby. Booby smiled at the little boy. as his mother was taking him out of the office

Billy Bob says "DON'T WORRY J.R. WE'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU DID ABOUT ANYTHING AND YOU KNOW I ALLREADRY FEEL GUILTY ABOUT EARILER YOU WAS DRIVING SO YOUR INVOLVED AND SO IT EMMA AS WELL. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING ILLEGAL DOESN'T YOUR CONSICENSE BOTHER YOU. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW BO MUST FEEL ABOUT THIS WHOLE WHEN ALL HE FOUND WAS THAT SOCK. Reba is going to resent when she finds out what we did and how we stole her from her real father."

cue dukesrule2000

Earlier

J.R. says "Well If I go down, so do you as well Billy Bob and that's promise and Reba is going to resent you not me your the one that had to have her. Oh Listen, I had your ex-wife get out of Dallas and all of Texas with with Billy Jr, all those years ago and did I get a thank you for you when I took care of it."

Billy Bob says "YOU BASTARD J.R. EWING, I WANTED MY SON AROUND AND I WANTED TO SEE HIM GROW UP. How could you do that, that ain't no damm favor oh I could hit you right now."

Cue dukesrule2000

Meanwhile in Hazzard

Luke woke up and he was on the phone to the hospital in Capital City. and asked them all kinds of Questions about the birth of his daughter. and the Nurse on the other end accured him the Baby they buried was theirs. and Luke said Ok.

AT THE HOSPITAL

The nurse called Jr and told him what was going on and said Don't worrie sweetheart they don't know anything. Besides I paided you well.

The nurse said Ya but I don't want to lose my job,

Just stay calm and sticl to the story and you won't lose your Job.

Meanwhile in Hazzard

Luke woke up and he was on the phone to the hospital in Capital City. and asked them all kinds of Questions about the birth of his daughter. and the Nurse on the other end accured him the Baby they buried was theirs. and Luke said Ok.

AT THE HOSPITAL

The nurse called Jr and told him what was going on and said Don't worrie sweetheart they don't know anything. Besides I paided you well.

The nurse said Ya but I don't want to lose my job,

Just stay calm and sticl to the story and you won't lose your Job.

Billy Bob stormed out of the J.R.'s office and he goes right to where his Uncle Jock was working on the ranch and he was so mad that he told his Uncle how his cousin got rid of his son all those years ago.

cue dukesrule2000

he also told him about Reba and who her real father was and about Adam.

jOCK WASN'T hAPPY and he said Billy I want you to leave southfork and take Reba with you I will handle Jr.

Billy Bob says "Yes, Uncle Jock and Mama would be so ashamed for doing what I did to Emma and Reba's real father as well. I feel lower than snake right now, and I know your disappointed in me right now and you should be because I don't feel very much like a Ewing right now and even Daddy would be ashamed it he was alive to hear this right now. Why he would be even more madder than you right now?

cue dukesrule2000

IN HAZZARD

Luke put down the phone and he had this strang feeling that the nurse was lying. but he wasn't going to tell Kathy he would wait it out.

In Hazzard

The Nurse in Capital City, dials up J.R. Ewing on his private line and says "Listen that Luke Duke, is getting real nosy right now and it seems that he doesn't believe me. But I was thinking I have a picture of a premature baby that didn't survive I could show him some photos really hard to look at."

cue dukesrule2000

JUST DO IT. we don't need him finding out that his daughter is alive.

In Capital City

The Nurse says "What If I was to tell him the whole truth and expose what you do with his daughter and he will know his baby is alive out there somewhere. I might want to tell what I know about Kathy's son you had kidnapped and that his cousin's daughter is at Southfork or that I was the Nurse that let you take little Reba from Bo Duke."

Cue dukesrule2000

Jr said Oh you wouldn't want to do that. I can make you pay.

In Capital City

The Nurse says "Oh by the way my way my name is Olivia Hogg and my cousin happens to the county commissioner in Hazzard County, there ain't nothing I haven't seen tried J.R. so I'm not keeping quiet about this here. It's just wrong just imagine if I happen to tell my cousin what I did for you and how you paid me off."

Cue dukesrule2000

MEANWHILE AT THE DUKE FARM

Kathy saw that Something was brothing Luke. She walked over to him and said Baby, what's the matter? Luke looked at her and said nothing sweetheart and he walked away. Kathy knew something was on his mind but she knew what ever it was he wanted to work it out him self