Luke's Girl

dukesrule2000

Dusty glared at the thought of Billy Bob taking little Reba. "Don't worry Emma, we'll get Reba back. Billy Bob won't get away with this." Dusty said as she comforted Emma.

Reba says "But Dusty, what if I never get Reba back and she dies before he can find her."

Cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty looked at Emma for a moment. "Emma if I know Billy Bob, he'll take her some place that he deems safe. And the safest place that he knows is Texas, South Fork, Ewing Territory." Dusty said through clutched teeth.

Emma says "But why did he have to take poor little Reba she had nothing to do with this right here."

"Yea, but when I found out about him I broke up with him. Then I got together with Rosco. We got engage, Sue Ellen had divorced J.R, after that he came after me. Demand that I go bck to Dallas with him. I refused. He didn't listen and tried to have me kidnapped. Rosco, Bo and Luke weren't to happy. Rosco kicked the crap out of J.R and sent him back to Dallas packin. J.R still hasn't forgiven me for embarrasin him." Dusty said.

"Yea, but when I found out about him I broke up with him. Then I got together with Rosco. We got engage, Sue Ellen had divorced J.R, after that he came after me. Demand that I go bck to Dallas with him. I refused. He didn't listen and tried to have me kidnapped. Rosco, Bo and Luke weren't to happy. Rosco kicked the crap out of J.R and sent him back to Dallas packin. J.R still hasn't forgiven me for embarrasin him." Dusty said.

Emma says "Wow, no wonder J.R. can't stand Hazzerd then."

cue Dukesrule2000 or Dusty Rose Duke

Dusty looked at Emma. "Nobody knows this expect Rosco and my family. But before we had Jude, I was pregnant. I went to Texas to see a friend. I of course was 4 months pregnant. J.R saw me, we got into arguement and he pushed me. I lost the baby. ANd I thought Rosco would kill J.R until I told him that we can always try again and enough we had Jude." Dusty said with a smile.

Dusty looked at Emma. "Nobody knows this expect Rosco and my family. But before we had Jude, I was pregnant. I went to Texas to see a friend. I of course was 4 months pregnant. J.R saw me, we got into arguement and he pushed me. I lost the baby. ANd I thought Rosco would kill J.R until I told him that we can always try again and enough we had Jude." Dusty said with a smile.

Emma says "That scum, he couldn't have you so he didn't want happiness fior you either."

• 2 weeks later...