I love my family here

RogerDuke

I just reread the Tragedy in My Life thread that I started last summer and it reminded me how lucky I am to have found this place over 17 years ago. I thank God for my family here. When my (step) daughter helped me find Hazzardnet in March 2007 it was the first time I ever used a computer. And to this day it is the best reason computers even exist. Good luck finding a better website in the world. But this isn't about tragedy or computers. It's about love and family. 

I now have 15,000 posts. Yes, I am bragging. But I am also complimenting every one of you. If you weren't such amazing people I wouldn't have stayed around so long to accumulate such a number. And I wouldn't have been motivated to spend so much time here. And of course, we all owe it all to Meadowmufn for starting the ball rolling a quarter century ago and also Hoss who picks up the slack. 

As a family we are much like Hazzard County. We each bring something unique to the county/site. We have many things in common but our personalities are much different and compliment the others well. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your friendship. And I'll write another mushy piece like this at 30,000 posts. ❤ 

3 hours ago, Garrett Duke said:

Dannngggg Roger. I need to start posting more. I have ten THOUSAND more posts to catch up to you!  Perhaps I should start putting one word per post. LOL. Or talk more NASCAR nonsense...HA. Congrats again. 

Yes, but look at your join date. You were here when HazzardNet was still a baby and Meadowmufn was still in high school. It must have been a blast to be around when this place was called SleepyCityNet.