Preview Narrator

14 hours ago, bubber said:

Does anyone know who did the talking in the previews to the shows? It usually started with "Tonight on the Dukes..."

Welcome to the HazzardNet bubber. We hope to hear a lot more from you....even if they are questions as tough as this. Only a true Dukes fan would wonder that.

I have no idea. I can't even remember if it was the same person all 7 years. My guess is it wasn't. Hoss is the king of research around here. If he can't find the answer nobody can.....and he's probably smiling right now because he loves the pressure. 

15 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I have no idea. I can't even remember if it was the same person all 7 years. My guess is it wasn't. Hoss is the king of research around here. If he can't find the answer nobody can.....and he's probably smiling right now because he loves the pressure. 

I certainly don't already know the answer. It might be the weekend before I get a chance to look into it properly, but don't let me stop y'all researching it too!

I love Happy Birthday General Lee too! It was so cool to see the history behind the General. 

My favorite character is Jesse but when the show was airing it was Enos. I think because I related more to Enos back then and Jesse now. My favorite ep is High Octane.....kinda weird since I don't drink!