Whey Jennings

Skipper Duke

• 2 weeks later...

I love ol' Waylon. My older cat is named Waylon after him. He is the absolute best in that era or generation.  I can't remember if I knew before this thread that he had son named Whey or not. Though I know I haven't heard him sing. I have heard Shooter sing and even saw him in person when he was at one of the Duke Fests. His music was a lot more rock and hard than Waylon, but it was still cool seeing him!

34 minutes ago, Garrett Duke said:

I love ol' Waylon. My older cat is named Waylon after him. He is the absolute best in that era or generation.  I can't remember if I knew before this thread that he had son named Whey or not. Though I know I haven't heard him sing. I have heard Shooter sing and even saw him in person when he was at one of the Duke Fests. His music was a lot more rock and hard than Waylon, but it was still cool seeing him!

Cousin Garrett... Yep Shooter is the kid. Waylon and Jessi Colter's son. Whey is his grandson. Whey's daddy is Waylon's other son Terry. Waylon has a son Buddy Dean Jennings too named in honor of Buddy Holly. He had a daughter Julie too. Julie is gone. Died of breast cancer.

1 hour ago, Skipper Duke said:

Cousin Garrett... Yep Shooter is the kid. Waylon and Jessi Colter's son. Whey is his grandson. Whey's daddy is Waylon's other son Terry. Waylon has a son Buddy Dean Jennings too named in honor of Buddy Holly. He had a daughter Julie too. Julie is gone. Died of breast cancer.

OK