Other Movies Shows etc.

Hobie Hartkins

On 8/17/2023 at 7:45 PM, RogerDuke said:

I've seen them in plenty of other things. Of course Sorrell, Denver and Jimmie did a ton of things before Dukes. They just didn't look as good as Catherine on the screen. 

I beg to differ. Denver and Jimmie were pretty good looking in their day. Not sure about Sorrel. I haven't seen any early day pictures of him. (I say this as Garrett's author, who is female, and not Garrett. Garrett just likes their acting abilities and who they represent. LOL)

On 8/17/2023 at 7:45 PM, RogerDuke said:

I've seen them in plenty of other things. Of course Sorrell, Denver and Jimmie did a ton of things before Dukes. They just didn't look as good as Catherine on the screen. 

This is true....but very few people DO look that good! She's a hard act to follow!

On 8/19/2023 at 10:14 PM, Garrett Duke said:

I beg to differ. Denver and Jimmie were pretty good looking in their day. Not sure about Sorrel. I haven't seen any early day pictures of him. (I say this as Garrett's author, who is female, and not Garrett. Garrett just likes their acting abilities and who they represent. LOL)

You got me on that one Garrett. Of the three I'd say Jimmie was the most handsome, but in their prime, the other two would have turned the ladies heads as well!

Edited by RogerDuke