Everything posted by 01 GENERAL LEE 01
-
Exactly how many reunions movies were there?
Don't remember, but hope you ain't expectin' no replies 'cause as I said this is th' VIDEO GAMES section an' no one ever checks here.
-
Exactly how many reunions movies were there?
Dukes of Hazzard Reunion aka Reunion in Hazzard Dukes of Hazzard: Hazzard In Hollywood. An' this is th' video games forum.
-
lets not moan about the new cast
I woulda done it. Sure, I'd hafta lose about 50 lbs. but I c'n fake a souther drawl. Anythin' to get behind th' wheel in th' General.
-
Yankee or Dixie?
55% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category. Higher than I thought, actually.
-
Have you ever met someone who is famous?
Actually, I have. My pops put it on my ma's old 1978 Toyota Corona fer some reason. Ya played it by flickin' a switch an' hittin' th' horn.
-
What's the deal with Tom Wopat's...
Actually, I think he's just busy on Broadway.
-
Am I seeing double here! - Or maybe triple
Alright, checkin' through an episode list, th' ep "The Dukes Meet Cale somethin' or other..." is comin' up very soon, within th' next two weeks. So, looks like we get ta see multiple Generals!
-
Have you ever met someone who is famous?
I met Spider-Man, Jimmy Palmiotti an' whoever worked on Spider-Man Unlimited vol. 2 at th' time at Marvel Comics.
-
Could there be a new DOH series?
It would never happen. Chargers were cheap back in th' day, but now it'd cost too much ta find an' fix up a bunch fer all th' stunts. An' if ya change th' car at this stage, not only will ya lose th' movie fans, but th' harcores as well. It's a losin' proposition.
-
Dukes II: Daisy Dukes It Out
I just bought this game used an' got it yesterday, an' boy am I glad I did. Bought it used, that is. This game is actually WORSE than th' first one. Th' handlin' on ALL th' cars've completely gone to pot. While th' levels are much bigger, some've th' graphics have suffered such as character models an' environmentals. At least this time around th' back o' th' General is black. An' what is up with th' load time 'tween flamin' areas? Plus, th' damage ya take to th' car is way up from th' first game, makin' it so after a couple small hits ya lose. I think I'm gonna hold off on th' newer Dukes game till it hits th' bargain bins.
-
From Bad to Worse
Heh I can't believe that bus is still in the junk yard.
-
What night and when is chat?
Hehe I'm not lookin' fer no event chats. I'm just bored half th' time I'm workin' on my stuff an' my buddy lists are deader than Rosco's brain cells. I just casually wander fer some casual chattin'.
-
What night and when is chat?
I'm in there all th' time I'm on, basically. Though no one else ever is.
-
Game Idea
Here's somethin' I left out; As I implied, ya don't only use th' Dukes in th' General like th' other games, ya could use th' Dukes THEMSELVES. It'd be like a one-player cooperative thing, where one Duke'd be an AI an' ya could switch between 'em. Each one'd have certain talents fer certain things which meant both'd get used equally an' so forth. Like Bo'd be th' better driver while Luke's th' better fighter. I'd like ta see this kinda game too. Maybe if we made some noise we could get 'em to make a decent Dukes game.
-
What do you think of the new movie from what you've heard?
Flag's there, no worries. Was confirmed months ago. They almost didn't, though. Damn political correctness. Maybe if it was th' CANADIAN flag...
-
Question -- Season One (1979)
Her only other credit I've seen is on Remmington Steele, unless she's goin' by a different name now. Check TV Tome.com fer her name in High Octane an' put it in IMDB.com an' see if ya can't find a cross-match.
-
What do you think of the new movie from what you've heard?
Divia, Catwoman outraged fans 'cause it had NOTHIN' ta do with th' Catwoman EVERYONE knows. Unless they did somethin' AS drastic, aside from th' crappy castin', doubt there'd be that kinda reaction.
-
Where was the Dukes of Hazzard shot?
Nice site. Kinda what I wanted to do with my site, but since I couldn't get screencaps or th' proper angles (NYC's a lot harder to shoot with traffic an' stuff) gave up on th' idea an' just tried to get th' most recognizeable photos I could.
-
What do you think of the new movie from what you've heard?
I know it's gonna suck, 'cause thats how these movies always play out. But knowin' it's gonna suck goin' in is much better than expectin' gold an' bein' disappointed.
-
Game Idea
Last night I was sittin' and thinkin' and dreamt up an idea fer th' ultimate Dukes game. With Grand Theft Auto an' Spidey 2 out on th' market, there's a whole lot that can be done to make th' show 100% interactive. What I mean is, have free range o' Hazzard county (not just elaborate set-up levels) an possibly play through th' main plot points of every episode. Of course th' General would be th' main car, but Bo an' Luke could steal other cars, get into fights, use their bows an' arrows, etc. Maybe there could be things to collect, li'l side-missions like workin' fer Boss Hogg or helpin' th' Mobile Madame escape th' law, or even bein' deputized ta pick up convicts in other counties. Like I said, make th' show 100% interactive...which ONLY gives you 147 different mission possibilities. Also, could be a couple levels where we relive Jesse's moonshinin' days. He'd have his old Black Tilly an' Hazzard would look exactly th' same except in black an' white. Dunno, think that'd kick ass.
-
When was the General Lee Black.
I'm noticing a trend here. Yeah, I boycotted Fast and Furious when I saw that scene in the trailer. Shoulda smashed up the other junk.
-
ATTENTION! Daisy Duke Vid to be Removed!
Meant with the focus on the police cars this time.
-
ATTENTION! Daisy Duke Vid to be Removed!
Or howabout that Styx song Renegade? Think that'd have a better tone for Dukes chases. Could be an all-chase video.
-
General Lee and KITT
Depends. If you mean in the ficticious TV world, KITT by the largest margin in history (may I remind you in a drag race against a Camaro KITT hit 60 a second after the start gun?). Now in reality, the General by a mile. The 80s Trans Ams just didn't have the same quality stuff the 60s cars had.
-
Can anyone confirm this?
I saw pics of the new Charger sometime last year, the two-door kind. Gotta say, the body shape is reminiscent but it's like the new GTO...it's not the same thing. I doubt I'd be able to fit in any of these junkers, like every other new car out there. Give me a big steel machine any day.