ATTENTION! Daisy Duke Vid to be Removed!

back

ATTENTION!!!

In 24 hours I will Unfortuneately have to remove the Daisy Duke vid i compiled for y'all. So if ya like it, Download/Host it Now! I apologize for any inconvience i may be causing everybody here but i need to make space for another project on my server. Thank you for your support and kind words on my work.

im gone.

-Brad

You saw the General Lee vid I made, now get up close & personal with our Daisy Duke. :D

http://members.shaw.ca/ecto135back/DaisyDuke.wmv

im gone.

-Brad

Brad? You are the man. The funny thing was, I don't recall seeing the General Lee in that one. I guess my eyes were diverted for some unknown reason. hee hee

Also, I'm still working on burning that CD for you. I've got pictures and other images on three different computers right now. Soon as I get 'em all in one place I'll hook you up.

Tinfoil in the microwave, huh? I love it. Doing what I do I tend to see a lot of people who seem not so bright doing not so bright of things. In this profession you have to have a semi-warped sense of humor to see the funny side of things that really aren't that funny. The hardest thing we do is not laugh in their face.

Keep in my though, just because you put tinfoil in a microwave oven deosn't mean you are one of those not so bright kinda people...you coulda used someone else's microwave. And, to me, that makes you pretty dern smart!

Thanks again guys! :D the positive responses means tons to me. I figured the guys would get a kick outta it ;) as for the other requests for Other tribute videos Yet to be made one only has so much time to play around on the computer video editing. :oops: But hey, I wont forget about your requests! And HazzardNet webmasters... wanna host Daisys Vid too? LOL

im gone.

-Brad

PS. Sorry boys, had to Edit the Nipple shots, it is a Family site after all :wink:

Fear not, Brad. You post, we'll host. Give us a couple-few days to get this one set up; we're kinda behind schedule on some stuff. ( Nothing new there!)

And thank you for exercising good taste and editing out the finer points of Daisy's appeal. It's a family site, like you said, and there is nothing lost by keepin' a little mystique intact.

Brian

• 3 weeks later...

ATTENTION!!!

In 24 hours I will Unfortuneately have to remove the Daisy Duke vid i compiled for y'all. So if ya like it, Download/Host it Now! I apologize for any inconvience i may be causing everybody here but i need to make space for another project on my server. Thank you for your support and kind words on my work.

im gone.

-Brad