Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skipper Duke

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Love
    Skipper Duke reacted to RogerDuke in Happy Birthday Skipper Duke   
    I hope you had a good birthday yesterday.  Getting a little grey? Sounds like you will be changing your name from Skipper to Jesse in a few years. 
  2. Like
    Skipper Duke got a reaction from RogerDuke in 2026 Moonshine 400   
    Skipper and his Shelby GT 500 Mustang are way ahead of the pack now. He's wondering what the Hazzard happened to everyone and where in the Hazzard they've all gone. 😂 
  3. Haha
    Skipper Duke got a reaction from RogerDuke in 2026 Moonshine 400   
    The Skipper is coming after you Hobie! 😂 You better movie it! 😂 
  4. Like
    Skipper Duke got a reaction from RogerDuke in 2026 Moonshine 400   
    What Uncle Jesse doesn't know, is the Skipper had backup moonshine with him inside the car. 2 jugs of Mr. Thurston Howell III's famous Brandy Peaches. He converted this to Moonshine and supplied the Skipper with this backup fuel in case someone decided to steal the Professor's Coconut Shine.
  5. Like
    Skipper Duke got a reaction from RogerDuke in Happy Birthday Skipper Duke   
    Today I am 39. 😲 
  6. Like
    Skipper Duke got a reaction from RogerDuke in Happy Birthday Skipper Duke   
    Thanks Boss Hogg! 😀 
  7. Love
    Skipper Duke got a reaction from RogerDuke in Happy Birthday Skipper Duke   
    I turned 39 today June 9. I'm old. 😂
    I'm getting Salt & Pepper hair. 😲
  8. Love
    Skipper Duke reacted to Boss JD Hogg in A-Z Game   
    YEE-Haw!
  9. Love
    Skipper Duke reacted to Boss JD Hogg in Happy Birthday Skipper Duke   
    Happy Birthday Skipper!
  10. Love
    Skipper Duke got a reaction from Boss JD Hogg in Happy Birthday Skipper Duke   
    Today I am 39. 😲 
  11. Haha
    Skipper Duke reacted to Hobie Hartkins in What I'm Doing Right Now!   
    THAT.....my cousin.....will  make your teeth sweat!!    
  12. Wow
    Skipper Duke reacted to RogerDuke in What I'm Doing Right Now!   
    Warm outdated buttermilk in a dirty glass. 
    Shaken, not stirred. 
  13. Love
    https://www.romsgames.net/gameboy-color-rom-dukes-of-hazzard-the-racing-for-home/
    If you download Pizza Boy C or "My OldBoy" from the app store and then download the game from this link you can play the Game boy game. You just have to move it into a folder of it's own the emulators don't like to play stuff from the download folder. I do recommend this site over any other it has the least malicious stuff trying to pop up. (Not actually malicious it's just ads least intrusive than what we see on here but the other rom sites are riddled with them) There's even a thing call Retroachievements and they have trophies for older games. None for and Dukes game yet sadly but it's been requested by a few people (Definitely get the kids help if it's too complicated cause it's really worth it being able to play the dukes of hazzard anywhere you are to kill time while waiting)
  14. Love
    Oh I love Skyrim! Big Lord of the Rings fans my brother and I! (Obviously I know that's not Skyrim but I meant it be ause it's also fantasy)
    So like an emulator is a way of playing games for specific consoles on other devices. There's an app on the app store called DuckStation and if you download that then go to search for the dukes of hazzard "rom" you can then download and extract using something like rar and then you're able to play that specific PlayStation game on your phone. It's how I was playing the first before I got it on an actual disc.  Gameboy games are much easier like seriously just download a "gameboy emulator" like Pizza Boy C from the store and download the Racing For Home GBC rom you can play that on anything. They work on my thirty dollar tracphone.
  15. Love
    Everybody here knows I'm low tech so it may come as no surprise that I ask what an emulator is. 
    My grandson got me hooked on Skyrim a couple years ago. I like medieval stuff so I'm loving it. 
  16. Love
    Gonna be playing the Starsky and Hutch game on my GameCube in a bit once I turn the sausage that's in the oven
  17. Haha
    Skipper Duke reacted to Hobie Hartkins in 2026 Moonshine 400   
    several people on the sidelines are smelling the unmistakable  smell of Homemade  Hooch! Hobie's engine is cranked to the max as he brings  it around the curve and into the next straightaway!  He's burning Shine like it was water and blowing by everybody!    
  18. Wow
    Skipper Duke reacted to RogerDuke in 2026 Moonshine 400   
    Jesse had a surge of power from the motorcycle and an even stronger surge of confidence. After taking the lead he stretched that lead out so far between him and second place that he looked in his mirror and couldn't even tell who was in second since they were so far back. He smiled. It should be easy from here he reckoned. He had first place in the bag at this rate. He smiled. 
    Then the old moonshiner smelled something. And it wasn't the coconut shine he had spilled when he was filling his tank on the bow of the Minnow. It was smoke. He looked down and noticed his alternator was on fire. Or was it a magneto? He wasn't sure... but he knew he had problems. Two gallons of moonshine between his legs with a small fire underneath it was not a good combo. He hit the brakes, pulled over, took his helmet off, grabbed his red hat that was underneath it and smacked the fire with his hat until it went out. Back to last place for Jesse. He tried to kick start the dirt bike but no luck. 
  19. Like
    Skipper Duke got a reaction from RogerDuke in 2026 Moonshine 400   
    Skipper catches up to Jesse after jumping Dry Creek, and fighting with Garrett.
  20. Love
    Skipper Duke reacted to Hobie Hartkins in What I'm Doing Right Now!   
    Hey my fellow Hazzardites! I'm watching  Moon Runners right now! You guys have seen that one haven't you? It's the one  that started it all! If you haven't, you need to see it! It's funny and at the same time, closer to what the lifestyle is really  like but I didn't like it when Jesse died but besides that, it was a good movie! 
  21. Love
    Do you guys prefer Racing for Home or Daisy Dukes it Out? I'm about to start playing the second one on an emulator until I can get a physical copy and I'm curious. I saw a video once saying it was a bad game and I think it's just young people referring to older graphics cause so far the game looks really cool. I've only ever played the first and third games. I had beaten the first growing up but I always got stuck trying to follow Enos on the third
  22. Love
    We can watch the whole Reunion right here on the site for the time being lord willing! 🙏🏻 
  23. Love
    Found all of Reunion in clips but it's all there!
  24. Wow
    I really did! Trying to keep up with Black Jack was really difficult for me. I really thought the second mission as Uncle Jesse was the hardest one in the game
  25. Love
    I beat Racing For Home! 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.