Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skipper Duke

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skipper Duke

  1. Let's all start a Dukes of Hazzard Book Club. Who all has read David Hofstede's The Unofficial Companion and Billie Rae Bates Them Dukes Them Dukes and Eric Alter's Gone Racin', Richard Jensen's Trespass in Hazzard County, Jon Holland's The Roads Back to Early Hazzard etc. And what did y'all think of the books?
  2. Hellomsmontecarlo. Is Christine THE Christine as in Stephen King Book/John Carpenter Movie?
  3. Hello y'all! Would any of the fanfic writers here on the HazzardNet be interested in writing stories with me? Or can I join in on a story of y'alls?
  4. Help please y'all! Trying to find the last fanfiction I remember reading on here I think it's called The Dukes of Smallville. I forget which fanfiction thread it was posted under.
  5. Favorite filming locations... Hazzard County #1 GA or Hazzard County #2 CA? I love both. But Hazzard County #1 GA is the best one.
  6. Season 2 Days of Shine Roses when he picks up the detour sign
  7. I caught a mistake in Mary Kaye's Baby and one in Hughie Hogg Strikes Again. The MKB one is during the chase with McQuade & Leo. Luke is driving, then Bo. It doesn't show them make a switch. The HHSA one is Bo driving in the opening scene, and then it's Luke when Hughie in the motorhome runs them into the drink.
  8. Yep I did it for you. Everyone hopes that you will stay.
  9. Cousin Roger you do?
  10. Which Dukes of Hazzard vehicle is everyone's favorite?
  11. I think in Sporting Goods department.
  12. These knives are sold at Wal-Mart.
  13. Season 2 The Runaway
  14. Cousin Hoss yep that was the reason for tearing it down.
  15. Cousin Roger... Can I screenshot this message and share it that way?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.