Dukes Unofficial Companion book

I just got my Dukes of Hazzard Unofficial Companion book in the mail. Wow! How have I lived without this thing for so long?! It was written in 1998 by David Hofstede and is 350 pages long. I'm not an internet shopper but my wife is so she ordered it with a 20 dollar Amazon gift card I got for my birthday last month. The book is paperback and looks brand new and only cost 17 dollars. Fantastic! If you don't have this...get it!

Wow I had no idea there was a book like that for DoH, gonna have to add that to my Birthday gift list the wife is hounding me for. I have The Simpsons episode guides and Star Trek ones that I read while watching whatever season of those shows.

I see there's a 2nd "Guide" book by Billie Ray Bates though it looks like it isn't an Episode guide, more or less just about the show and movies and some of the characters. 

And found a paperback novel, gonna have to keep my out for that one at the local Book Sales.

• 2 months later...
On 6/11/2020 at 11:43 AM, RogerDuke said:

I just got my Dukes of Hazzard Unofficial Companion book in the mail. Wow! How have I lived without this thing for so long?! It was written in 1998 by David Hofstede and is 350 pages long. I'm not an internet shopper but my wife is so she ordered it with a 20 dollar Amazon gift card I got for my birthday last month. The book is paperback and looks brand new and only cost 17 dollars. Fantastic! If you don't have this...get it!

Roger Duke I own copy and Eric Alter's Gone Racin' too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2020 at 2:56 PM, Spike said:

Wow I had no idea there was a book like that for DoH, gonna have to add that to my Birthday gift list the wife is hounding me for. I have The Simpsons episode guides and Star Trek ones that I read while watching whatever season of those shows.

I see there's a 2nd "Guide" book by Billie Ray Bates though it looks like it isn't an Episode guide, more or less just about the show and movies and some of the characters. 

And found a paperback novel, gonna have to keep my out for that one at the local Book Sales.

Gone Racin' is that the novel?