Everything posted by Skipper Duke
-
Dukes of Hazzard Book Club
Let's all start a Dukes of Hazzard Book Club. Who all has read David Hofstede's The Unofficial Companion and Billie Rae Bates Them Dukes Them Dukes and Eric Alter's Gone Racin', Richard Jensen's Trespass in Hazzard County, Jon Holland's The Roads Back to Early Hazzard etc. And what did y'all think of the books?
- Filming Locations GA vs CA
-
My Version of the Ghost of the General Lee
Me too Cousin Roger
-
My Version of the Ghost of the General Lee
Hellomsmontecarlo. Is Christine THE Christine as in Stephen King Book/John Carpenter Movie?
- Fanfiction
- Fanfiction stories
- Fanfiction stories
-
Dukes Unofficial Companion book
Eric Alter?
-
Dukes Unofficial Companion book
Gone Racin' is that the novel?
- Filming Locations GA vs CA
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Vehicles
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
Also Waylon called Wilbur Fudge Emery.
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
Season 2 Days of Shine Roses when he picks up the detour sign
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
I caught a mistake in Mary Kaye's Baby and one in Hughie Hogg Strikes Again. The MKB one is during the chase with McQuade & Leo. Luke is driving, then Bo. It doesn't show them make a switch. The HHSA one is Bo driving in the opening scene, and then it's Luke when Hughie in the motorhome runs them into the drink.
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Vehicles
-
Dukes of Hazzard Knives
Yep I did it for you. Everyone hopes that you will stay.
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Vehicles
-
Dukes of Hazzard Knives
Cousin Roger you do?
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Vehicles
-
Dukes of Hazzard Knives
I think in Sporting Goods department.
-
Dukes of Hazzard Knives
These knives are sold at Wal-Mart.
-
Duke Farm
Season 2 The Runaway
-
Duke Farm
Cousin Hoss yep that was the reason for tearing it down.
-
Roger Duke on facebook
Ok cousin.
-
Roger Duke on facebook
Cousin Roger... Can I screenshot this message and share it that way?