Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skipper Duke

Active Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skipper Duke

  1. Snowman:"There ain't gonna be no more Snowman and Bandit! Do you understand that!?"
  2. (Season 1 The Manhunt) Deputy Barney Fife(At roadblock with little old lady who we learn is his mother.) Deputy Barney Fife:"I'm sorry mam. Get out of the car. I gotta frisk you to make sure you don't have any weapons on you." Old Lady:"But Barney, I'm your mother!" Deputy Barney Fife:"I'm sorry mam. But us lawmen can't afford to take any chances. You might be the criminal disguised as you."
  3. (Season 1 Waiting for Watubi) Skipper:"Gilligan!?" Gilligan:"You want somethin' Skipper?" Skipper:"No. But I wanna do something for you! Get me my sea chest!"
  4. (Season 4 Pin the Tail on the Dukes) Bo and Luke hiding watching Cletus use the fake radar gun on his hair. Bo Duke:"Do you see him doin' what I think he's doin'!?" Luke Duke:"Yep! That ain't no radar gun. Looks like a hairdryer to me." Bo Duke:"What's he need that for?" Luke Duke:"You got me. Dang!"
  5. (Season 2 Don't Bug the Mosquitoes) scene. Skipper"2 months! Gilligan! In 2 months I'm going from a deserted island to an isolation ward!"
  6. Belated Happy 86th Dukes of Hazzard Birthday to Sonny Shroyer(Deputy Enos Strate) 8/29/35!
  7. Dukes of Hazzard fans... I bring you sad news. No more Duke fests for Sonny Shroyer(Enos). He's retiring.
  8. Dukes of Hazzard fans... I bring you sad news. No more Duke fests for Sonny Shroyer(Deputy Enos Strate). He's retiring.
  9. Hello Silva Bero. Welcome to our HazzardNet family.
  10. HelloLifeTimeDOHFan 1977. Welcome to our HazzardNet family.
  11. Hello Cousin MoparDan. Welcome to our HazzardNet family.
  12. Hello Cousin Philip Duke. Welcome to our HazzardNet family!
  13. Hello CountryxRebel. How do you feel about the Coy & Vance era? Btw(by the way)Welcome to our HazzardNet family!
  14. (Season 1 the 2 Pilot Episodes Marooned/Two on a Raft.) Waking up on the island, finding out they're shipwrecked scene.
  15. Thanks Roger!
  16. Cousin Andrew D Charger Chaser... I'd give you the laughing face. But I used up my reaction limit.
  17. Cousin Roger Duke I recommend her to sign up here. She's one of my friends over on Fakebook. Yes y'all no typo. You read that right. Fakebook is my new name fer that place as we have to mind what we say and do over there. Like Cousin Hobie Hartkins said "Facebook bites a## it's run a communist and is only free speech if it's something they agree with, which last time I checked there's nothing free about that!"
  18. Cousin Hobie I have. Maybe it's that white car Luke was driving in Reunion(1997) when they were in town looking for Daisy's kidnappers.
  19. Regina Cunningham:"You are not keeping any car at this house!" Arnie Cunningham:"Fine!"
  20. Tell them smokies all to take a rest 'Cause they'll never get the Bandit Express
  21. Carrie(Frog):"Are we going 110!? We're really going 110!"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.