Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boss JD Hogg

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boss JD Hogg

  1. As Rosco would say, "I love it, I love it".
  2. This is a great video and it must have been amazing having John Schneider drive your car. The General Lees in the early Georgia episodes are my favorite look(s) for the car. I like the shorter push bar and the darker blue in the General Lee lettering and the flag. The car looks spot on to LEE1. Can you post some pictures of the interior?
  3. Unfortunately too many people like using Facebook. I'd rather be on a forum. People tend to be friendlier on forums. Here at Hazzardnet it's like a family.
  4. I'll look for it tomorrow. I can't wait to see it again.
  5. This is awesome! I love your attention to detail. Going through all that, removing the windshield, to install the extra speakers is great attention to detail. Your General Lee looks just like LEE1. What color is the body painted? Is it 1975 Corvette Flame Red?
  6. State
  7. Hey thanks. I'll look through my DVD sets tomorrow.
  8. Welcome to Hazzardnet. I live up in NY but I'm a southerner by heart. In a few years I'm planning on moving south, possibly South Carolina. If you want send me a PM and we can exchange e-mail addresses. If you don't mind I can re-size the picture(s) of your Charger for you.
  9. ALABAMA Jones - Played by Melinda Naud in The Law And Jesse Duke.
  10. I watched that years ago but I don't remember that story. This weekend I'll watch it again.
  11. Block
  12. Dodge Charger
  13. I never heard about John Schneider and Tom Wopat's joyride. It's a great story. I'll have to tell my wife about it. She's a big fan of Little House On The Prairie and of course The Dukes Of Hazzard.
  14. Christmas
  15. High Octane has some great moments. Boss and Rosco were great in that one and you could really see how great they were as a team. I liked how the Boar's Nest looked early on in the California episodes. It was darker and had the poles holding up the roof. It was closer to how it looked in the pilot. Hazzard County in the California episodes looked like Walnut Grove in Little House On The Prairie with the hills, dirt roads and trees. My wife always says that. We watch both shows and always get a kick out of how similar they look. Georgia really doesn't look exactly like that but it gave a feeling of the south.
  16. Birthday
  17. Elizabeth Taylor
  18. The pilot is my favorite episode!
  19. Happy
  20. Dates
  21. Weekly
  22. Charge

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.