Everything posted by JDhoggjr
-
The Dukes of Government...
right... thought this was kinda funny...let me know what yall think...someone sent it to me.... http://www.mdna.net/kooks.html
-
Fate of Dukes Movie Sequel dangles by DVD Sales
LOL...Gives me hope on finishing my sequel screenplay...Go look for it, the first couple of pages are posted somewhere on the board...The main idea is to "fix" all the problems of the first movie, and throw some mystery element, as well as comedy into the plot. Here after a little bit of searching, I found it...THE LINK... http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2357
-
Wahhh!!! Part Deux
Another Television Legend leaves us... Agent 86, Maxwell Smart. Inspector Gadget. Tennessee Tuxedo... Don Adams, 82, Lung Infection... R.I.P. Don
-
Idea for a possible sequel for the "Dukes" movie
Beau and Luke are tried, put on probation, but basically free. Boss still wants them behind bars, so he sends Rosco after them. Rosco is injured in hot pursuit. Sheriff Little takes up the slack. At Rosco's welcome back party, someone shoots Boss, and frames the boys. All the other Hoggs come crawling out of the woodwork, looking to get a piece of Boss' action. Huey Hogg, Louie Hogg, and Jamie Lee....heck even Big Daddy and Abe Lincoln....But you know Abe, he's just concerned for his twin brother. The boys manage to clear themselves with the help of a few surprise visitors to Hazzard. Y'all stay tuned now, ya hear?
- Wahhh!!!
-
Yo Here's A Question.
"Oh Hell Yeah!" Cathy Bach will forever be my first love...I was only 5 but what did I know...I used to have the sheet set...lol went to sleep every night with her head next to mine...sniff...I miss them old sheets...lol
-
Feedback for The Dukes: The Hogg Strikes Back (Working Title
Well, hopefully people will give me feedback here... Was it good? Was it bad? Was it awful? Does it suck? Post anything, anything at all. Suggestions, Comments, Questions, what have you... Thanks, I'm gone...
-
The Dukes of Hazzard: The Hogg Strikes Back (Working Title)
Luke hugs Daisy. Cooter claps both boys on the back. Cooter reaches into his coverall pockets and pulls out a set of KEYS. Beau and Luke’s faces light up. Luke grabs the keys and bolts from the courtroom. BEAU DUKE LUKE! HEY! Beau bolts out of the courtroom after his cousin. A throng of people flood out of the courtroom after Beau. EXT. COUNTY COURTHOUSE Luke bursts through the courthouse doors a leaps down the steps. Now parked in front of the Courthouse is the GENERAL LEE, repaired and shining. Luke vaults over the hood and lands on the driver’s side. Luke laughs. Beau bursts through the doors and slides down the railing. Luke gets in the driver’s side and starts the car. Luke guns the engine and Beau jumps into the passenger seat. Tires squeal as Luke peels out. Boss Hogg and Rosco rush out of the courthouse in time to see the Duke Boys speed off in the General Lee. He grabs Rosco by the lapels. BOSS HOGG I don’t care how you do it, you get them Dukes! ROSCO Yes, Boss. Boss Hogg releases Rosco, who stands there. Boss removes his STETSON hat and begins whacking Rosco. BOSS HOGG What are you standing around for, you dipstick? Get after them. ROSCO Right Boss! Uncle Jesse walks up to Boss Hogg. Boss Hogg backs off with his hands raised. BOSS HOGG Now, Jesse. You wouldn’t want to do anything to jeopardize your once again clean record, would you? ROSCO! Rosco comes running back toward Boss Hogg. He starts to pull his NIGHTSTICK. Boss stops him. ROSCO Hey, back off. You’re not supposed to be within 50 feet of this man. UNCLE JESSE You’re not worth my time, J.D. C’mon Daisy, I’ll drop you at the Boar’s Nest for your shift. Cooter turns to the crowd of people. He waves his hands, “blocking†the crowd’s view. Jesse and Daisy walk down the steps toward’s Jesse’s WHITE F-150. COOTER All right, nothing to see here. Trial’s over! Remember, Cooter’s Rebel Repair has the cure for all your auto woes.
-
The Dukes of Hazzard: The Hogg Strikes Back (Working Title)
(Sound on) THE JUDGE In light of the damning evidence and the statutes laid down by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, I sentence... Rosco and Boss Hogg sit back with glee. The court doors burst open and UNCLE JESSE and DAISY are escorted in by FOUR ATF AGENTS. ATF AGENT #1 approaches the bench. The crowd is in an uproar. The Judge bangs his GAVEL, loudly. THE JUDGE (CONT’D) ORDER! ORDER IN THE COURT! ORDER! The Judge turns to ATF Agent #1. THE JUDGE (CONT’D) What is the meaning of this interruption? ATF Agent #1 pulls out a document and hands it to the Judge. The Judge unfolds it and reads it. THE JUDGE (CONT’D) According to this document, signed by the Vice President of the United States, Jesse L. Duke has entered into agreement with the United States Government, to halt moonshine production. The crowd goes into an uproar again. THE JUDGE (CONT’D) Furthermore, the aforementioned Government of The United States has agreed to probation, rather than incarceration shall be instituted against the Duke Family. Boss Hogg and Rosco stand up, outraged. ROSCO You can’t be serious! BOSS HOGG The Dukes are criminals! The Judge bangs his gavel again, repeatedly. JUDGE Order! Order, now! The Judge continues to read the document. JUDGE (CONT’D) The next 10 years, Beauregard and Lucas Duke will report to a parole officer in Atlanta once a month. Leaving the County of Hazzard otherwise is strictly forbidden. Possession of Alcohol, Tobacco, and/or Firearms, will result in a revocation of probation and immediate jail time of 25 years. The Judge motions for the Bailiff. He covers the microphone and whispers something to the Bailiff. The Bailiff moves toward Bo and Luke. JUDGE (CONT’D) Mr. Duke and Mr. Duke, you are hereby released on your own cognizance. Beau lets out a “yeehaw†as the Bailiff un-cuffs him. Daisy and Uncle Jesse rush over to the boys, hugging them both. Boss Hogg pounds his fist on the table. BOSS HOGG Damn! So close, yet so far! ROSCO Maybe we can fra... BOSS HOGG Sh-sh-sh-sh, you dodo. Not here.
-
The earliest we could expect to hear news about a sequel?
It'll turn out to be Burnout: the Movie crossed with The Dukes...
-
The earliest we could expect to hear news about a sequel?
From what I have heard about the sequel, they are ripping off "The Dukes" cartoon series, where they race the General around the world, against Boss and Roscoe, who are scheming to win the big paycheck by using illegal racers to take out the Dukes. London is just a brief stop...but what do I know...I'm just a guy who would like to become a famous screenwriter...but all the good jobs are taken by guys who think they can write and please the "fanboys" but ultimately let them down in the end... I'm gone...
-
The Dukes of Hazzard: The Hogg Strikes Back (Working Title)
THE DUKES OF HAZZARD: THE HOGG STRIKES BACK (Working Title..LOL) EXT. COUNTRY ROAD - DAY A MAN, mid-forties, is standing on the edge of a dirt road. He looks left and right and steps out into the road. The roar of a car engine startles the man. THE GENERAL LEE roars around the bend. The man jumps off the road. The Man shakes his fist in anger and steps out into the road again. A police siren fills the air and a POLICE VEHICLE roars around the bend. The man jumps off to the side again. When the dust settles, he’s jumping up and down, yelling. THE BALLADEER (V.O.) Welcome back to Hazzard County. Lots of things have changed in the last year. INT. GENERAL LEE - DAY Camera freezes on BEAU and LUKE DUKE. THE BALLADEER (V.O.) You remember the Duke Boys, Beau and Luke? Well, Rosco finally caught them and had them arrested for running illegal moonshine. (WHITE FLASH) EXT. COUNTY COURTHOUSE - DAY BLACK AND WHITE Beau and Luke are being led up the steps of the county courthouse in HANDCUFFS, escorted by a smug looking ROSCO P. COLTRANE. INT. COUNTY COURTHOUSE - DAY (MOS) Beau and Luke are sitting at the defense table, listening to BOSS JEFFERSON DAVIS HOGG present his “case†against the Dukes. COOTER DAVENPORT sits behind them for moral support. THE BALLADEER (V.O.) Of course, since no jury in Hazzard would convict the Dukes, Boss Hogg brought in his own jury. The Jury members sit in the box, listening to the statements being made by Boss Hogg. THE BALLADEER (V.O.) (CONT’D) Con men, Cattle Rustlers, Thieves, and just about anyone who could be bought. Rosco issued them with fake ID’s and local addresses to allow the jury team to select them. The JUDGE beckons the JURY FOREMAN forward. The foreman hands the Judge a piece of paper.
-
The Dukes of Hazzard: The Hogg Strikes Back (Working Title)
This is my fanfic/sequel to the '05 film... let me know what y'all think. Suggestions as to which way the story SHOULD run are welcome through private messages or emailing me, and I will respond in kind. I would appreciate no posting, please...just so the story doesn't get interrupted by random posts. thanks a bunch... I'm gone... UPDATE: Even random comments through the private message function would be greatly appreciated. Is it good? bad? awful? Horrible? It will help me tighten up my style. Thanks. UPDATE: 9/2/05 - I am adding two more pages, maybe that will inspire some feedback. A little nibbling, I love it, I love it! Thanks for reading!
-
Dukes of Hazzard Movie Review Thread - Post Reviews Here!
He did an awesome job as the Balladeer...He sounds so familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it to where I have heard him before...
-
Idea for a possible sequel for the "Dukes" movie
THE DUKES OF HAZZARD: THE HOGG STRIKES BACK (Working Title..LOL) EXT. COUNTRY ROAD - DAY A MAN, mid-forties, is standing on the edge of a dirt road. He looks left and right and steps out into the road. The roar of a car engine startles the man. THE GENERAL LEE roars around the bend. The man jumps off the road. The Man shakes his fist in anger and steps out into the road again. A police siren fills the air and a POLICE VEHICLE roars around the bend. The man jumps off to the side again. When the dust settles, he’s jumping up and down, yelling. THE BALLADEER (V.O.) Welcome back to Hazzard County. Lots of things have changed in the last year. INT. GENERAL LEE - DAY Camera freezes on BO and LUKE DUKE. THE BALLADEER (V.O.) You remember the Duke Boys, Bo and Luke? Well, Rosco finally caught them and had them arrested for running illegal moonshine. (WHITE FLASH) EXT. COUNTY COURTHOUSE - DAY BLACK AND WHITE Bo and Luke are being led up the steps of the county courthouse in HANDCUFFS, escorted by a smug looking ROSCO P. COLTRANE. INT. COUNTY COURTHOUSE - DAY (MOS) Bo and Luke are sitting at the defense table, listening to BOSS JEFFERSON DAVIS HOGG present his “case†against the Dukes. COOTER DAVENPORT sits behind them for moral support. THE BALLADEER (V.O.) Of course, since no jury in Hazzard would convict the Dukes, Boss Hogg brought in his own jury. The Jury members sit in the box, listening to the statements being made by Boss Hogg. THE BALLADEER (V.O.) (CONT’D) Con men, Cattle Rustlers, Thieves, and just about anyone who could be bought. Rosco issued them with fake ID’s and local addresses to allow the jury team to select them. The JUDGE beckons the JURY FOREMAN forward. The foreman hands the Judge a piece of paper....(To Be Continued) Let me know what y'all think...k? I'm Gone...
-
Dukes of Hazzard Movie Review Thread - Post Reviews Here!
YES!! finally...some sensibility... Now of course I didn't want a clone, but some of the things were just outrageous...
-
Idea for a possible sequel for the "Dukes" movie
Jamanda, Can I have your permission to use that in my story? Please let me know... That is too funny....
-
The Best Possible Cast for the Movie
You know, to insult someone's opinion is shallow. I notice a lot of barbs and insults being thrown around this website regarding the "new" Dukes of Hazzard. Now everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether they thought the movie was good or bad. The original vision for the film was to create something that could bridge the gap between those of us who enjoyed the Dukes in their original run and to show a whole new generation of fans that cars can fly. There are a lot of critics out there that absolutely blasted the film, and admittedly some of their points were right. Now this section is all in fun, to see maybe what could have happened, and let's try to keep it that way. ALL IN FUN... Had Warner's and Broken Lizard taken the time to do proper research, rather than rush through a half-assed script, based on a flavorless original script (for the movie...NOT Insulting TV SHOW...REPEAT NOT...) that was turned in to the Warner Big Wigs. Now mind you, the General Lee sequences were awesome, and that's really about it...A little better understanding of the original show might have helped Broken Lizard with their characterizations of the citizens of Hazzard County. Their In-Jokes were cute, but misplaced. You know what? I take it back from my last post. Yeah Orlando Bloom could make a good Bo Duke, but if Peter Krauss (Six Feet Under) was 15 years younger...he kinda looks like John...even though they are only 5 years apart... I'm Gone...
-
Welcome to HazzardNet - Introductions
Screen name: JDHogg Jr. Real Name: Daniel Location: Honolulu, Hawaii Nickname: PineappleDan Occupation: Sound Tech for Leadership Works. Filmmaker. Marital Status: Still looking... Children: none Favorite TV Show: Dukes of Hazzard (that's a no-brainer), Lost, and Smallville Favorite Movie: Monster (Only cause I worked on it) Biotek: Level 5 (My movie, in pre pre-production) Hobbies: writing, video games, TV on DVD.
- Season Five
-
My one favorite quote by Boss Hogg
"Cletus, you're so dumb, the other dipsticks call you a dipstick!"
-
Box office results
From what I understand about what I learned in film school... A film has to make one and 1/2 of it budget to be considered a financial success. So if the figure was roughly about $75 million (after settlement with Moonrunners people) The film would have to garner a total of somewhere in the region of $105 mill. But that would include Domestic, Int'l, and Home Video sales... Just my 2 cents... Hey, I think I am gonna pursue that writing job and see maybe if I can make Hazzard a little more recognizable for the fans. An even mix of the original and the new stuff... I'm gone...
-
Hazzard Personality Quiz!!
I'm all Hogg with a dash of Coltrane...My Halloween Costume (I am attempting is Boss JD Hogg. If I pull it off, I will send y'all a picture. All I need to find is the hat, the Coat, and the pocket watch.
-
The Best Possible Cast for the Movie
Even though it's too late....Here's my casting choices. Bo: Orlando Bloom (you know he's a good Blonde...think LOTR) Luke: Tom Welling Daisy: Jordana Brewster Uncle Jesse: Sid Haig (He's got the voice and the beard...givem a wig) Enos: Michael Weston (minus the mustache) Boss Hogg: Will Sasso Roscoe P. Coltrane: Bill Engvall Cooter: Johnny Knoxville (He's just Cra-azy enough to pull it off) Well that's my 2 cents... I'm Gone...
-
Idea for a possible sequel for the "Dukes" movie
Here's my 2 cents... or at least the basis of my fanfic sequel...With the farm saved, Bo and Luke go back to shine delivery and are caught in a trap by Roscoe and Sheriff Little. Rosco get scuffed in a horrendous crash, and addles his brains, making a little simpler minded than in the first one. The Duke Boys get arrested and are in court about to be sentenced when the ATF comes in with a written statement from Jesse Duke swearing off moonshine in favor of probation for the boys. Boss Hogg is so depressed by losing the shine case, he starts eating and eating and balloons up. (can you imagine Burt fat? lol) Insert rest of story here...I do plan on leaving Sheev out of it for the most part...most of the stuff he did in the film, Cooter shouldve done... I'm Gone