Everything posted by Roth Potter
- Word Association
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Beauregard Duke. From filming of 'Undercover Dukes'. Bo Celebrating a race win. My best guess is that this is a picture taken to be framed and be hung up inside the Duke Farm. Abraham Lincoln Hogg in front of a building. I think this is taken in Western Street but I can't seem to connect the dots on this one. Burlington Freight Office means its part of a train station I guess.
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
Thanks Roger. It wasn't really a race, it was more to entertain the crown. There were drifters like someone named Vaughn Gittin Jr, Caterham Formula one car, Formula Renault 3.5, Karts, A1GP, Supercars and some known racing drivers. A) Rosco C) a boat on a pond A) Spiderman (Wasn't this the episode where he read something and he heard that same sound?)
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Thank you Roger, I appreciate it. Everyone is laughing, except Flash. She was so fast the camera didn't catch her. The picture explains itself, no need for me to comment on it. Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash with the General Lee. My best guess is that this is during the release of Johnny's song 'The General Lee'. It doesn't look very festive though. Jefferson Davis Hogg and his wife, Lulu Coltrane-Hogg.
-
Word Association
Formula One. . Bambi is a deer no? I didn't want to go back to Disney so soon again. Weird association but I just could otherwise as i've seen a Formula One car for the first time today. :D
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
I still don't understand why she left, but it was a great episode. Would have been great if she was their probation officer for atleast another episode, but I guess like most other Hazzard folk they were only supposed to be in one episode. John and tom with Reunion GL2. Beauregard Duke and Sheriff Rosco Purvis Coltrane. Bo looked better in Reunion 2 if i'm honest, same goes for Luke. Can you spot what they forgot in this picture? it ain't the missing 99% of Daisy's jeans. Dukes on set.
- Word Association
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Just like old times. I believe that this is the episode where Boss Hogg and Thelma Claire Rogers go battle against each other to get an important county job. I think it was something which included probation officer. I forgot the Episode name. This must be from just after the Georgia episodes. Mr. Davenport and Mr. duke.
-
Word Association
General Lee, the only cool car in the world to be a boy.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
I never saw that picture Hoss, thank you.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Hoss, nice fronts and promos! Thanks Roger, I don't want to make you think I earned all the thanks myself. Other people have posted pictures too, but I just can't let a compliment go by unnoticed. Hoss, thank you for recoloring that one picture. But i still can't find anything Dukes on there beside the Hazzard sheriff's jacket. Only other thing I see the the guy sitting most left on the stairs. He looks a lot like the thief in 'The Big Heist', Though older.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
Hazzard Hoe-down.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
No, its not from comc.com. A black Charger and not Season 7. You can see above the ceiling. Daisy at Cooter's. The car isn't gonna refuel itself!
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Thanks Hoss. People really seem to sell everything they don't need anymore. Though it's nice to see guides with Dukes. From filming of High Octane. From the everything Dukes of Hazzard Related Tribute Page on Facebook. You already knew this, no? From the everything Dukes of Hazzard Related Tribute Page on Facebook, photo from Cindy Willis. Anyone recognizes one or more of the persons in the photo? Again, from the everything Dukes of Hazzard Related Tribute Page on Facebook. Photo from Cindy Willis. A t-shirt? and no, I did not draw the left part of the picture.
- Word Association
-
Byron's General Lee For Sale ... Again!
How much was the reserve?
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Thank you so much Hoss! Great article and a great picture. uhm... Part one of 'Carnival of Thrills'? From the Everything Dukes of Hazzard Related Tribute Page on Facebook. The launch party for Reunion 1? She misses a part of her head... Promotional for Reunion 1. Personally I like Reunion 2 more.
-
Word Association
Coy Duke (leap-frog over the General)